Yesterday

A/N: I actually have a shirt with that picture on it and I love it! My parents said that I can get more shirts of them sometime soon. But for right now please enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 11

Still George's POV

   I took the package inside and surprisingly, the lads never woke up. So I guess I'm on my own for this package. I went to get some scissors and opened up the box. Putting it on my bed so when Ringo wakes up, he won't trip on it and hurt his back again. It was funny but we don't want him to hurt himself again.

   I saw a photograph of us on the set for A hard day's night and we all looked awesome in it. Then I saw 4 cards with our initials on them and a big book. We'll open the cards later. I opened up the book and it was empty. It was mostly filled with photo slots. It was a photo album book and the front was all decorated with stickers and designs. It was in all of our favorite colors!

   I took my card and quietly walked out of the sitting room and into a private room and shut the door behind me. I sat down and opened the card and this is what it said:

Dear George:

   These passed few months have been amazing and I owe it all to you. I need to tell you something, But I feel a little embarrassed to say it. If I tell you this, promise me you won't tell the others. You are the Beatle that I like. That took a lot of guts to write but I was nervous to tell any of you because I was afraid you wouldn't like me back or I would hurt the others feelings. After you read this letter, please call me and tell what you think about this. Thank you George! By the way I saw A hard day's night a few days ago and it was awesome! I'm excited to see Help and maybe I can watch it with you guys!

                                                                                         Your friend,

                                                                                               Lucy

   I was completely speechless after I finished reading the letter. I can definitely tell that our letters won't say the same thing. At least I hope not. I should probably call Lucy and tell her about the letter. I can't believe I'm the one she likes!!! I'm kind of surprised though. But I'll let her know how I feel.

   I walked into the sitting area but noticed that the lads were awake and reading their cards. "Hey George, where have you been?" asked John when he saw me walk in. "I was in the kitchen," I answered. "Lucy got us more cards and apparently they all say the same thing again," said Paul while comparing their letters. Oh no. "We also got a blank photo album that we can start filling!" said Ringo. he placed the photo of us in the book in the very first slot.

   Great, the cards do say the same thing, lets hope nobody sees mine.

Paul's POV 

   I decided to write a song later that day and called it scrambled eggs. But once I put the words together, the title just didn't fit. So I changed it to yesterday and it sounded so much better. The song goes like this:

   "Yesterday, all my troubles seems so far away. Now it looks as though they are here to stay. Oh I believe in yesterday, suddenly. I'm not half the man I used to be. There's a shadow hanging over me. Oh yesterday came suddenly. Why she had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say. I said something wrong now I long for yesterday. Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away. Oh I believe in yesterday. Why she had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say. I said something wrong now I long for yesterday. Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away. Oh I believe in yesterday."

   I noticed that when George walked into the room after we finished reading our cards, he had a weird look on his face. It seemed like a worried face. I should probably ask him. After dinner that night, I went to find George.

   He was in a different sitting room reading his card. I thought all of our cards say the same thing, maybe there was something different on his card. He left the room after a little bit to get something so now was my chance to see the card.

   I opened it up and read ever single word that was on there. I couldn't believe it. Lucy likes George. After everything I've done, It's George she likes!? But behind me, I heard a door open and I immediately drop the card. "Paul what are you doing!?" he almost shouted. "Looking at your card," I said. "They all say the same thing on them," he said. "Not yours," I said while picking up the card and showing it right to his face.

   He gasped and snatched the card right out of my hands and started to run away. I chased him around the house until neither of us could run anymore. "Are we playing tag?" asked John. "George has something he would like to say to you all," I said in an angry and worn out tone. "No I don't," he said.

   "Oh yes you do," I argued back. Ringo and John both looked so confused. "Did he take your makeup from you again?" asked Ringo and him and John both started to laugh. "NO," I yelled. That startled them all but I'm in a really bad mood right now. "George can you explain to John and Ringo why your card is different from ours?" I asked. John and Ringo both examined the card and looked at George.

   "Whoa, Lucy likes you George! Do you like her back?" asked Ringo. "Yes I do," he said. "I do also," I said. They all looked at me. "That's right, I said it." I said putting my hand on my hips. I then walked out of the room and went straight to bed.

A/N: Paul sure isn't happy now that him and the lads found out that Lucy likes George. I sure hope he can get his act together. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I thought I would start to add a little drama here and keep it going for a few chapters. We'll see what happens to Paul and we'll see how the others react. Thank you for reading!