All you need is love

Chapter 18

   I kept thinking about the fun contests that we did yesterday. They were so much fun and I can't wait to see what we might do today. It looked like it was going to be a nice day until around 5:00 because it's supposed to rain. So I better get ready.

   I knocked on the blue door and Ringo answered it. "Hi Lucy!" he said very excited. "Hi Ringo," I said back. He let me in and I saw Paul and John on their beds reading. "Hey guys," I said. "Hi Lucy," said Paul while putting down his book and walking up to me. John did the same thing.

   "Where's George?" I asked. "He's in bed, he doesn't feel very well," answered John. "Oh," I said a little disappointed. "You could go say hi to him if you want, but don't get too close to him," said Paul. At least I still get to see him which is nice.

   I wandered down the hall to his room and knocked on the door. "Come in," said a very quiet voice from the inside. I opened the door and saw him laying down and there was a tissue box on the table next to his bed. "Hey George," I said. "Hey," he said back. "How are you feeling," I asked. "Not that good," he replied. I felt bad for him. I bet the others did too.

   I found a book that was on the floor and picked it up. I examined it to see what it was about. It seemed interesting. I handed it to him and he opened it. "I think you should get some rest," I said. "It will help you feel better." "Yeah, you're right," he said.

   He then went to sleep and I left his room. The others were waiting for me. "Well that took quite some time," said Ringo. "I guess so," I said while sitting down. "We should write a song," said Paul. They went to get their instruments. "What should it be about?" asked John. "Love!" blurted out Ringo. "I like it," I said. "Because love is all we mostly need," he said. Paul loved that and started writing stuff down. We all did the same. We called the song All you need is love. It came out great!

   After we wrote it, which took us about 3-4 hours. I went to check on George again. He was still sleeping. I walked up to him and smiled to myself. I sat down on the floor and picked up his tissue box which apparently fell on the floor. I then thought to myself. If George is the youngest, how come none of the others were caring for him? Maybe they were before I got here and also thought that he needed to rest. At least he's doing fine now. He should be better either later today or tomorrow.

   Before I left, I kissed his forehead and walked out. I think he smiled to himself because I saw his mouth move before I completely closed the door. The others were of course reading their books and noticed me walk in. Everytime I walk in on those guys, they're always reading books.

   But I decided to leave since there wasn't really anything else to do. Paul wanted to walk me home. We went out the white door and started our way to my house. I'm glad I only live like 5-6 minutes away from them. "So how was George doing?" asked Paul. "Fine," I answered. "That's good, we still need his part for All you need is love." "That's true," I said.

   We finally arrived at my house and I went inside. I turned on the radio and apparently a song was playing by them. It was called Please please me. I've never heard it before and I really wanted to listen. That song was great!

   I found some art supplies and some paper and decided to do some painting. I wasn't really a good artiest, but I had nothing else to do. I painted a little sign that said "All you need is love" and put little red and pink hearts all over the paper. The words were bold so I could make them colorful.

   It came out really well and I hung it up on my wall in my bedroom. Now whenever I wake up, I will always feel motivated and ready for the day knowing that love is all we need. I do hope that George feels better. I could check on him tomorrow. But for now, I really needed to get some sleep.

   I admired my painting one last time and felt happy. I then went to sleep knowing that love is in the air.