A hard day's night

A/N: Hello everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't been on for awhile. I was out of town for band camp! I was gone for nearly a week and I was so looking forward to typing this chapter. A hard day's night is a great movie and I have the DVD. I recommend anyone who hasn't seen it yet should see it. But anyway, Please enjoy!

Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

    It was so nice of the boys to give me some credit for their latest song Can't buy me love. They're all just so sweet. But I like one of them. He is so charming, nice, talented, and most of all funny. I bet sometime soon they'll figure it out. It's probably driving them crazy.

   But anyway, I was sitting on the couch watching one of my favorite shows on the telly when my phone started to ring. I picked it up and Ringo's voice was on the other end. "Hey Lucy guess what!" he said sounding really excited. "What?" I asked. "We are going to star in our own movie!" he said. I was speechless and couldn't believe it. "That's awesome!" I replied while trying not to drop the phone. "The thing is, we need your help for some songs and what we should do," he offered.

   "Anything for you guys," I answered. I said goodbye and picked up some paper and a few pencils and put them in my purse. I went to their house and like always couldn't decide on which door to knock on. I'm not getting another nose bleed so I just choose to knock on the red door and John answered it. "Ah Lucy, you're just in time, we just got our instruments together," he said while letting me in.

   I saw Paul and George sitting on their beds tuning their guitars and Ringo sitting by his drums. George looked up and got off his bed. "Lucy, you made it!" he said excited. "I wouldn't miss song writing for the world," I said back. Paul and Ringo both said hi at the same time and waved at me with smiles on their faces.

   "First of all, what should the movie be called?" asked Paul. We were all sitting in a circle trying to come up with ideas. "What's it about?" I asked. "It mostly shows a day in the life with us," answered Ringo. "I'm thinking since you guys have it hard for being famous and it's a day in the life with you, How about we call it A Hard Day's Night". "Whoa, that has a great ring to it, I love it!" yelled Paul. "Now we need to write a song called A Hard Day's Night," suggested John. They all went back to their instruments and I got out the papers and pencils. It took us about 4-5 hours but we finally finished the song. I goes like this:

   "It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog. It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log. But when I get home to you, I find the things that you do, will make me feel alright. You know I work all day. To get you money to buy you things. And it's worth it just to hear you say. You're gonna give me everything. So why on earth should I moan, cause when I get you alone, you know I feel OK. When I'm home, everything seems to be right. When I'm home, feeling you holding me tight, tight yeah. It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog. It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log. But when I get home to you, I find the things that you do, will make me feel alright. OWW. So why on earth should I moan, cause when I get you alone, you know I feel OK. When I'm home, everything seems to be right. When I'm home, feeling you holding me tight, tight yeah. It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog. It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log. But when I get home to you, I find the things that you do, will make me feel alright. You know I feel alright. You know I feel alright."

   The song came out well and the others were so proud of it. So was I. I helped them make a few more songs and some they made on their own or they would use some old ones. The songs they are going to use are A hard day's night, I should've known better, I wanna be your man, Don't bother me, Tell me why, All my loving, Can't buy me love, and I love her, If I fell, I'm happy just to dance with you, and she loves you. They all sounded great and I'm glad George got to sing on his own!

   We went to the set later that day and met the rest of the cast members. They were all so nice. I think my favorite was the guy who played Paul's grandfather. They say he is a clean old man. George made a new friend and her name is Pattie Boyd. She was the most friendliest out of the all the cast members that I met. She played a school girl on the train and she only said one word. Prisoners. They got to filming and it took about 7 weeks to finish. The time went pretty slow but they finally finished. They were so exhausted that they slept in a lot and at times I didn't bother to show up because I thought they would be too tired to even do anything.

   They gave me credit for most of the songs and I was so happy. I love that the lads are so caring. I enjoy being friends with them. I tried to call them today but nobody answered. I think their still tired. I decided to stop by their house and give them each a gift to show my appreciation. I made them each new suits and put cards on them. They have their names on the back of their suits. Their initials were on the cards. I bet they would love them. I knocked on the green door and ran away. I saw George open the door and he looked down. He noticed the box and took it inside. I hope they like the suits and cards.