Come together

Chapter 25

Lucy's POV

   We all woke up the next morning to a very rainy day. I guess we're stuck inside for the day. I looked around the room to see if anyone else was up. The only ones that were awake was John, Becca, and Ringo.

   Paul and George were still knocked out from last night. We all stood up and left the room to freshen up and have breakfast. John and Becca volunteered to make the breakfast. I walked into the sitting area and noticed that Paul and George were gone. They must have already gone to get dress and shower.

   Soon we were all in the kitchen eating and enjoying everything. "So what should we do today?" Asked Ringo. We all shrugged our shoulders. "Well it's quite rainy so we should just stay here," I said. They agreed with me and continued thinking.

   We thought for a while and then it actually stopped raining! "How about we see a movie?" wondered Paul. "That sounds great!" I agreed. "What should we see?" Asked Becca. "There was this interesting movie that just came out and it's called The Girl Can't Help It," said George. That sounded good.

   Then John got an idea. "Since you guys have gotten closer in your relationships, why not go on a double date?" "Sure why not?" Said Paul. "Ringo and I will find something to do," he said.

   George, Becca, Paul, and I left the house and found the nearest theater. Of course Paul and George wouldn't forget their disguises so they don't get recognized. They looked really funny. But George really does look good in sunglasses. We entered and took our seats.

   About 2 hours later we walked out. The movie was awesome and we all had fun together. "We should get some lunch," suggested Paul. We all nodded our heads and followed him to a nearby diner. It was quite empty. We sat down and looked at the menus.

   George's eyes went wide at every single thing on there. we could all tell he was hungry. we laughed a little and the waitress finally came. She took our orders and walked away. "So how is everyone?" Paul said awkwardly. "Alright," said George. "Fine," Becca and I said at the same time.

   We all smiled at each other and finally got our food. George pretty much finished it in like 2 minutes. He was seriously that hungry. We all laughed at him.

   After we all finished our food and payed, we left to go back home. I wonder what John and Ringo did. Hopefully they weren't too bored. We walked through the doors and we saw John holding his guitar and Ringo had his drumsticks. "Welcome back," John greeted. 

   "So what have you two been doing?" I asked. "We wrote a song, well mostly I did, Ringo was just helping me with the rhythm," he said. "Cool, what's it called?" Asked Paul. "It's called Come together," he answered.

   "Sounds interesting," said George. "It really is," agreed Ringo. Paul and George sat down to work on Come together and we just sat on the floor watching them. After they were done, they performed it for us. It sounded awesome!

   When they put their instruments away, my phone started to ring. "Excuse me guys," I said while leaving the room. "Hello?" I said into my phone. "Hi Lucy," said the voice on the other end. "Mom!" I said surprisingly. "How is Liverpool?" She asked. "It's great," I happily responded.

   "That's good to here, but I have some news," she said. "What?" I asked. "Your father and I think it should be safe that you come back home soon, because bad things have been happening there and I don't want anything bad to happen to you," she explained.

   I couldn't believe what I just heard. I can't leave my friends! I can't leave George! This can't be happening! I need to clear my head and calm down. "When exactly?" I asked. "Maybe next week your father and I could come to see you, if nothing bad happens then you can stay, but if something happens, we will take you home, understand?" She said. "Yes I understand," I said a little down.

   "Good, also have you ever heard of this group called the Beatles? We can't stop listening to them!" she asked me. "Yeah about that mom, I pretty much see them everyday and I'm dating a Beatle!" I said happily. "REALLY?!" She said so surprised. "Yes I am, Becca is too," I added.

   "Ah, it's so nice that you got to see Rebecca again, how is she doing?" She asked. "She's doing fine," I answered. "That's good, anyway I have to go, I'll see you next week," She finished. "Bye mom!" I said and hung up the phone.

   I walked out and found them all laughing for some reason. "What did I miss?" I asked them. "Oh nothing really, your boyfriend was just making a fool out of himself," laughed John. "What did he do?" I started to laugh a little.

   "He made 5 sandwiches and ate them in literally 1 minute! It was so funny yet so entertaining!" said Ringo. I can just imagine that happening and I started laughing. "Anyway, who called?" Asked Becca. "My mom," I answered. "What did she say?" Paul asked curiously.

   "At first she asked how I was doing and said that her and my father are coming next week to see me and to see if Liverpool is still safe to live in," I started to stutter after I said the last part. "So you're moving?!" Cried George. "Not unless they see this town is safe for me to stay in, bad things have been happening here and my parents are getting worried," I continued.

   "Then we must prove that this town is safe," Declared Ringo. "We won't let you go Lucy!" said George and he walked up to hug me. He pecked me on the cheek and I smiled at him. "Thanks George." "No problem love," he said. I love him too much to leave him. Lets just hope I won't leave.