Yellow Submarine

Chapter 15

   I wrote a song and it actually came out really well, I decided to call it Love is everything (Sorry I'm not that good with making songs so I'm not typing any lyrics because I'm not really a song writer myself) I really wanted to show the lads, but I just hope that they would be alright if I actually went over there.

   I've been such an idiot, just because they fight over me once doesn't mean I have to avoid them forever. I might pay them a visit in a little bit. Right now I'm hungry and about to make a sandwich.

Paul's POV

   I feel terrible about everything that has happened earlier today. John and I are sitting on the couch and we're both trying to read our books with straight faces, instead we're trying not to look so sad.

   Ringo went out to get some food for us because he offered to do it. George has been in his room ever since we got home. I feel like I can hear sobs coming from there. I feel so sorry for him. I'm glad he isn't mad at us, even though this was kind of our fault, but he's just mad at himself for right now. I hope Lucy is doing well.

    There was then a knock coming from the white door. I got up to answer it and almost tripped on a book on the floor. "Seriously John, why would you put your book right here?" I asked him a little irritated. "Because I was done with it and the shelf is too far away," he said. "You're so lazy, the shelf is literally 2 feet away from you." John didn't even do anything and just laid back down.

   To my surprise when I opened the door, I saw Lucy standing there holding some papers and a sandwich. "Hi Lucy, what are you doing here?" I curiously asked her. I can't believe she came back!

   "I felt bad about leaving you guys," she answered. "I also thought since I can write songs really well, I wrote one myself and really wanted your opinion on it." She handed me the packet and I examined the song. I loved it and looked at her with wide eyes. "Whoa, this is like a work of art," I said in surprise. She smiled and thanked me for the compliment. I let her in and she was looking around to find the the other three lads.

   John was sleeping, Ringo was still getting food, and George was still in his room. Probably still upset. I then said to Lucy, "Can you come with me to see if George is alright? He's been in his room ever since we got home and that was mostly 5 hours ago. "Sure," she responded.

   We knocked on George's door and we didn't hear anything. Lucy opened the door and saw George on his bed, clutching pieces of paper and a book was right beside him. His hair was a little messy, but wasn't too bad. "Hey Geo," She said while walking over to him and sitting down.

   "Lucy?" he said a little confused. "What are you doing here?" "I felt guilty about everything and I wanted to come and apologize to you lads," she said. "I'm sorry about everything George, I love you and that will never change." George started to blush and they both hugged. I smiled to myself and was glad that George was OK.

   Once Ringo got back, we decided to write a song and let Ringo sing it this time! It was called Yellow submarine and John actually made a little model submarine. It was cute and he put on his shelf to treasure it. The day ended well and we were all so glad that everything was going great between us all again.

   Lucy went home later that day and we all made some more yellow submarine models and George made an extra for Lucy. She will get it tomorrow. But for now, it was getting pretty late and we all went to bed. I hope now nothing else goes wrong.