She loves you

Chapter 3

George's POV

   The park was so entertaining and we enjoyed our lunch. But everytime I'm around Lucy, I keep getting a feeling. She is just so funny and sweet and so beautiful. I don't know how she feels about me but soon I will probably find out.

   We left the park after about a few hours and Lucy went home for the rest of the day. We went back to our house to relax. But Paul brought up a new idea for a song. "We can call it She loves you," he said with a bright smile on his face. For the next few hours, we wrote the song and finally finished it at like 11 pm. It goes like this:

   "She loves you yeah yeah yeah, She loves you yeah yeah yeah, She loves you yeah yeah yeah yeah, You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday, It's you she's thinking of, and she told me what to say, she said she loves you and you know that can't be bad, yes she loves you and you know you should be glad. She said you hurt her so, she almost lost her mind, and now she says she knows, you're not the hurting kind, she says she loves you and you know that can't be bad, yes she loves you and you know you should be glad. Ohhh. She loves you yeah yeah yeah, she loves you yeah yeah yeah, with a love like that, you know you should be glad. You know it's up to you, I think it's only fair, pride can't hurt you to, apologize to her, because she loves you and you know that can't be bad, she loves you and you know you should be glad.Ohhh. She loves you yeah yeah yeah, she loves you yeah yeah yeah, with a love like that, you know you should be glad. With a love like that, you know you should be glad. With a love like that, you know you should be glad. Yeah yeah yeah. Yeah yeah yeah yeah."

   It was a beautiful song in my opinion. It reminded me of Lucy.

   Lucy's POV

   The next day I went to the Beatles's house and to see them. It was another day where I had nothing to do, so I thought it would be a nice day to visit my friends. I couldn't choose which door to knock on because they all go to the same place. So I closed my eyes and walked up to a random door. It just so happened I hit a wall. It was a pretty loud bang because one of the doors came flying open. It was the white door that opened and Paul came running to me to see if I was OK.

   He took me inside and everyone actually noticed him. (I wonder why they never notice when George walks in with me by his side?) They all came running up to me, except George because he went to get a wet paper towel since my nose was bleeding. Once he came back, we all sat down and they questioned me.

   "So how did you hit the wall?" asked a very concerned George. "This sounds crazy, but since I couldn't decide on which door to knock on, I closed my eyes to choose randomly, but walked right into a wall between the green and white doors," I answered. My voice was a little muffled because of the paper towel. They started to chuckle a little and so did I. I certainly won't ever do that again.

   Once the bleeding finally stopped, George said he wanted to talk to me a little, like get to know me more. We went to a different room and we sat on the couch. "So tell me a little about yourself," he said. "Well I'm 18 years old, birthday is February 24th 1946, I've lived by myself for about 2 and a half years, and that's pretty much it." I said. George was surprised when I said my birthday. "Hey mine is the 25th!" he said sounding happy. 

   "I have a question for you," I said trying not to snicker so much. "And what might that question be?" he asked. "Do people mistake you for a vampire because of your teeth?" I questioned still trying to hold in a smile. "Not really, why do you?" he said showing his teeth. I was quite surprised. "No..." I said while trying to look away. He smirked a little at my answer and smiled once again. I bet everyone asks this question and he probably says the same thing. He is so cute sometimes.

   A/N: Hello everyone! I have to say that this one has to be one of my favorite chapters so far in this story. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will make the next one as soon as possible!