Can't buy me love

Chapter 5 (A/NI want to try something with all four of the Beatles thinking weather Lucy likes them or not, So I'm putting all 4 of their point of views in this chapter, Let me know what you think about it)

John's POV

   I always enjoy when Lucy comes over. She helps us a lot with our songs and we get a lot done so we have more time to relax. If I would've known her for a while, I would've asked her to join us and she can help us with songs and lots of other things that we struggle on most of the time.

   George always acts so awkward in front of her. I'm probably guessing that he likes her. I'm kind of hoping that Lucy likes me because who doesn't? But some don't and that's their problem. If she's thinking about the other 3 then I guess it's OK. I mean it's her opinion but I still hope it's me.

   She is so nice and I like that she treats us like regular people instead of like kings or something. She does see that we are the Beatles, but she doesn't react in a loud/fangirling sort of way. That always gives me headaches. Lucy will be here in a few minutes so I got to look less suspicious in front of the boys. Play it cool. I need my sunglasses. Where did I put them?

Paul's POV

   I'm hoping that George won't walk in with Lucy because since his door is so quiet, we can't even hear it. He just throws things he finds on the ground at us. It hurts so bad. I still remember once he hit me in my eye. It was only a balled up piece of paper but it still hurt. We need to fix his door so we'll know when he comes and goes.

   I got some tea for us and walked into the sitting area and noticed that he was sitting on a couch reading a book. Thank goodness. I keep thinking about Lucy saying that she likes one of us. I hope it's me because I am a ladies man after all. Some people can't get enough of me. But I like girls who treat us like regular people. Yes I know we are famous, but I still like being treated like a normal person and so do the other lads.

   Lucy will be here in a few minutes to help us with our next song. John and I decided to call it Can't buy me love, Since that's what this situation is all about. Love is an important thing in life that money can't buy (Sorry I had to) I didn't want to look suspicious around the boys so I decided to play it cool.

Ringo's POV

   Lucy is an amazing girl and is so nice. She helps us a lot and we never really give her the credit, We should give her some credit for this song so I should probably go tell the other lads about that. Can't buy me love can be named by us, but the words can be made by all 5 of us. George, John, and I were in the sitting area reading when Paul walked in holding 4 cups of tea. Then he sighed in relief for some reason.

   Paul handed us each a cup and also sat down. He picked up some paper and a few pencils for when we start writing our song. We want to wait for Lucy to get here so she can do it with us. I keep thinking that maybe she likes me. I can't tell if it's my nose, personality, or height, but it's something.

   She will be here in a few minutes and I don't want to look suspicious around the others. I just casually drank my tea and played it cool. The tea almost spilled though so I didn't really play it that cool.

George's POV

   I'm excited to write our next song with Lucy and I bet she will enjoy it. So will we. The others were acting really weird though. Paul sighed with relief when he walked in with the tea, John was frantically looking for something, and Ringo almost spilled his tea all over himself.

   I'm guessing they all think that Lucy might like one of them. I still hope it's me because she has been spending a lot of time with me lately and she doesn't complain about it at all. But I probably shouldn't get my hopes up. I will a little, but not all the way. I went back to my book and ignored what was going on around me.

   It felt like I was in my own world. I couldn't hear anything other then my voice in my head reading the book. It was amazing until I heard a knock on one of the doors. It was coming from the white one. Paul went to get it since it was his door and let Lucy in. What was wrong with the green door? We got started on writing the song and finished in about 5 hours. It goes like this:

   "Can't buy me love, love, can't buy me love. I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright. I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright. Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love. I'll give you all I've got to give if you say you'll love me too. I may not have a lot to give but what I've got I'll give to you. I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love. Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so, can't buy me love, no, no, no, no. Say you don't need no diamond rings and I'll be satisfied. Tell me that you want the kind of things that money just can't buy. I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love. OWWW. Buy me love, everybody tells me so, can't buy me love, no, no, no, no. Say you don't need no diamond rings and I'll be satisfied. Tell me that you want the kind of things that money just can't buy. I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love. Can't buy me love, love, can't buy me love, oh.

   It came out well and we are giving most of the credit to Lucy. She was so grateful at that. I love it when she's happy and I hope she stays happy when she is around us. I just need to find out who she likes. 

   Thank you for reading this chapter! I will get the next one out as soon as possible!