I feel fine

Chapter 7

George's POV

   I was laying on the couch while the others were in their beds. We were so tired from filming the movie. It was worth it though because it came out well. Pattie was a very nice lady and we became friends. After about an hour the doorbell rang. The others were pretty much asleep so I got up to answer it. It was coming from my door. I hope it's Lucy.

   But when I opened the door, there was no one there. I looked down and saw a package. I picked it up and took it inside. The lads were still sleeping so I tried to open it as quietly as possible. But that failed because John woke up and saw me. "What's that?" he asked while getting up. "I have no idea," I honestly answered.

   John woke up Paul and Ringo and they all gathered around me while I was still trying to open the box. "Does it say who it's for?" asked Paul. "There's cards on here," I noticed. We each picked up the cards that had our initials on them and opened them. "Awww that's so sweet," said John while reading his letter. "I think they all say the same thing on them," I said while looking at their cards and my own. The cards read:

Dear John/Paul/George/Ringo,

   You guys are the best and I have enjoyed doing so many things with you. You're all so sweet and A hard day's night was so much fun to work on. You guys have really completed me and at least now I'm not so bored with what I usually do anymore. I like that you give me credit for helping you with new songs and I really appreciate it. You boys are amazing and now everyday or any day I actually have something to look forward to. You guys are the best!

                                                                                                      Your friend,

                                                                                                            Lucy.

    I felt like I was going to cry when reading this because it was so sweet. I saw the tears coming in Ringo's eyes. Then Paul kept looking in the box and found some suits. "Whoa guys check these out," He said while neatly putting them down on his bed. They were matching suits but they had our names on them. I liked that in all the I's in our name had a heart on top instead of the dot. It was clever. 

   We each went into the bathrooms to try on the suits. Our names were also written in our favorite colors. Mine was purple, Paul's was blue, John's was green, and Ringo's was red. We all looked great and had to think of a way to thank Lucy for these wonderful suits and cards. John and Paul decided to write another song but couldn't think of a name. Then while Ringo was trying to help them, he tripped over the box and fell on his back. "Ringo, are you OK?" asked Paul while helping him up.

   "Yeah I feel fine," he said while rubbing his back. Then John's face lit up when Ringo said that and ran up to hug him. "Ringo, you're a genius." He went straight to writing and finished and in about an hour or 2. Paul and I got Ringo an ice pack for his back because it was bothering him. When John showed us the song, we loved it. The song goes like this:

   "Baby's good to me you know she's happy as can be you know she said so. I'm in love with her and I feel fine. Baby said she's mine you know she tells me all the time you know she said so. I'm in love with her and I feel fine. I'm so glad, that she's my little girl. She's so glad, she's telling all the world, that her baby buys her things you know, he buys her diamond rings you know she said so. She's in love with me and I feel fine. Baby said she's mine you know she tells me all the time you know she said so. I'm in love with her and I feel fine. i'm so glad, that she's my little girl. She's so glad, she's telling all the world that her baby buys her things you know, he buys her diamond rings you know she said so. She's in love with me and I feel fine. She's in love with me and I feel fine."

   We all loved the song and I guess we had to give John the credit for this one and a little for Ringo too since he thought of the name. By falling.

   Later that day, Paul and I went to see Lucy and thank her for the cards and suits. We knocked on the door. I hope she's not going to try and prank me again. Although it failed last time. Just then the door opened. Lucy was standing there and she was happy that we were wearing our new suits. "You guys look great," she said. "Did you make them?" Paul asked. "Yes I did, it took me about a few weeks, I did them while you guys were doing A hard day's night," she answered. Paul and I were both amazed.

   "Where's John and Ringo?" she questioned. "Well Ringo's icing his back and John is at the radio station delivering our new song," I explained. "What's the new song?" she curiously asked me. "It's called I feel fine," said Paul jumping right in front of me. Man I hate when he does that. Sassy Paul can be funny but sometimes annoying. Especially when it's in front of the girl I like. Lucy just laughed at my face while I was glaring at Paul. It was pretty funny might I admit. 

   "Well anyway Lucy, we'd love to stay and chat but we have a busy schedule today, oh and By the way, thank you again so much for the suits," said Paul. "It's all my pleasure," she happily responded. We both waved and she waved back. We both left and went back home. "By the way, George, we're fixing your door today," he spoke up. I was confused at what he said but I just nodded and we went home.