Jeff The Killer X Reader

Third P.O.V:

As you walked to the kitchen to get a snack was the tv suddenly turned on. " Breaking news! Serial killer is on the loose. He was detected nearby the [Name of City you are in] and is armored. Lock your windows and door by any chances. Don't go alone outside in the dark. And---" You turned off the tv and threw the remote on the couch. You walked to the kitchen again and took [Favorite snack] with you upstairs.

Your parents were dead, they got killed in a car accident. Now your drug taking aunt is taking care of you... She didn't take care of shit. She was always drunk and angry at you. You hated her so much. She would always try to take your money and use them on more drugs. You opened your door to your room and locked it behind you. With a sigh turned you on your laptop and watched some YouTube.

It was late at night and you needed to wake up early for school, which was a pain. You decided it would probably be the best to go to sleep by now and walked to your bathroom to get ready. When you came back was your window open. You just thought, you forgot to close it. You didn't even bother to close it. You quickly headed to bed and got under the warm covers.
[A little time skip]

A loud crash could be heard downstairs. You gave a little jump since the sound was all of a sudden. Without even thinking a lot, went you downstairs with your butcher knife and a pillow for some reason, and went to check it out. " S**t... Hope she doesn't mind broken glass" a deep male voice could be heard in the dark of the kitchen... Apparently.

You couldn't see the person nor find the god damn light switch. The male got suddenly really quiet, ' This is gonna suck for me' you thought and finally found the light switch. ' Yes!' You thought quick and raised your knife for defense. No one was there... ' Aw come on!' You walked a little further but got pulled back by an unknown force [It's Darth Vader!! Jk. I'm sorry]

Normal people would scream for help, but you stayed calm... Or at least tried to. " Don't wanna cut your feet, do you?" The same male voice spoke. You turned your knife and placed it right on the intruder's neck. " Someone got guts to fight ey?" The male then let's go of you. When you saw his face got you a quiet shock. He had [All the Jeff The Killer details in his face here. So lazy :P].

You just kept standing in your defense pose, " Calm down [Y/N]. I thought you already knew me." He chuckled. " Well... You're wrong then. I don't" you said. " Heh... I think you'll be happy with the new place you are gonna live in" He said walking closer to you. You attacked him by swinging the butcher knife near his throat. He dodged successfully, " What do you mean?" " Well... You'll see when you wake up. Now, go to sleep" He said and knocked you out. He picked up your unconscious body and brought it home in the forest :3

[I'm sorry but this one was really short... But just tell me to make a new one or update this one... Anyways, hopped you enjoyed _[:3]_/\_ ]