E.J X Reader X The Puppeteer #2

You woke up with something or rather someone on top of you. You opened your eyes a little seeing a sleepy E.J... Which made you blush. You didn't really know what to do at this point... Maybe push him off? Nah... That would just ruin the moment. [ I guess...?] Luckily, the whole awkwardness ended, because E.J began to wake up. " Good morning" Said he still sleepy and removed some of his hair out of his face.

You was still there blushing... Then E.J noticed, " I-I can explain" He then got off you and rubbed behind of his neck. You didn't see anything wrong with him being on top of you... But what did he need to explain? He then took a deep sigh, " The night was I thinking about, Why Puppeteer wanted to claim you his and... I cuddled with you" The last part said he quickly. You tilted your head, " Ok...? " He seemed surprised by your answer but didn't really show it, " Let's get breakfast..." He just changed the subjekt, but you didnt mind that much.

[ Time skip after the breakfast... ]

You walked up to your room to shower and take some fresh clothes on. The bracelet was still on your arm glowing. You didn't think much about it actually... Only that he was now yours and stuff. You walked in the shower and felt the warm [ Or cold?] water gently hit your skin. You could hear the other creepypastas being all loud outside the doors... You had a bathroom in your room. [??? You probably know what I mean] Then it sudden stopped, which you noticed. Normally would they slowly calm down, but this was like now. You finished your shower and putted on a [Color] hoodie and [ Color] pants.[ Or skirt Idk]. You walked outside the hallway looking around, no one was there now. You then tried to look in the living room, still no one... Except a Puppeteer and his small puppet versions of the creepypastas. " Morning doll~"

You took a step back, " Aw... Didn't you come for a small talk?" Asked he and just gave that fake innocent smile. You shock your head, " Where are the others?" Asked you and was ready to defend yourself if needed. " Here" Responded he and held up a small Slender doll version. He chuckled and walked closer to you. Since you had a lot of escaping choices, could you try to escape, but at the other side wanted you to help your friends too. You decided to fight for your friends and waited for him to make his first move. Puppeteer stopped up, " Heh... You really think you can take me down doll?" He threw some golden strings in your direction. They quickly got stift and charged after you. You dodge like a boss and tried to get close to him.

" I'm not leaving without my friends..." Mumbled you and took the nearest idem, that was a hair brush... Yea .-. That just made him laugh even more, " You never learn." He then charged after you and grabbed your wrist tightly. He tightened the grib more and more, until you finally dropped it. " Good girl" Whispered he near your ear that sent chills down your spine. You struggled a little then ninja kicked him in the stomach, that made him release you. He then coughed a little and went back to smirking, " I'll make a deal..." You tilted your head to the side confused. " You'll get your friends back.. But you will come with me~" You shock your head, " Not gonna happe--" " You know I could kill your friends right here, right now" He held up a Sally doll and tightened the string around her neck. " No Stop!"

He stopped and smirked at you, " Oh...?" You felt yourself getting more nervous. " Then, are you gonna come with me then doll" He released the string from the Sally doll and sat her down on the ground. You could feel his breath on your neck by now, " Nighty night [Y/N]~" Then all of a sudden a sting came from your wrist where the bracelet was. You felt tired and soon enough fell asleep.

[ Hope you like... Stuff. Meh... Boi! xD]