Jeff The Killer X Reader #2

Jeff arrived at his home... Which was a house in the middle of the forest. He didn't really want to live with Slender and the other anymore. So he have been living alone for quite awhile... He walked in his house, kicking the door open. He placed you on the couch and covered you with a blanket, " Sweet dreams..." Whispered he and walked off to do something else.

[Time skip...]

You woke up on an unfamiliar couch. You moved a little around changing how you were laying. You still felt a little tired and decided to try sleep a little longer... Even if it was someone's couch and stuff. A chuckled could sudden be heard, " Going back to sleep again?" The voice was deep and cold, but somehow kind. You rubbed your eyes and looked over, where the voice came from. Seeing him again was something you wasn't ready for, " Calm down kitten... The last thing I want is to hurt you"

You calmed a little down but still felt the fear inside. You remembered what he did to make you pass out, " How long have I been away?" Asked you and wrapped the warm blanket around you. " Not for long...Maybe 30 minutes?" Said he, " Oh yea... You don't know my name yet. The names Jeff..." Said he and crossed his arms. He walked over to you and sat down on the couch. You backed a little away and looked away... " Wanna watch a movie?" Asked he and turned on the TV. You slightly nodded and got more and more comfortable around Jeff. " Aw sh*t... I forgot" Jeff groaned and looked at the clock.

" You can watch a movie, I gotta go that killing spree I planed with E.J" Said he and got up and walked away. He then stopped, " Oh... And BTW, if you dare run away..." He took out his knife and pointed it at you, " Will I always find you plus, your chance of surviving this time is low" He then ran off locking the door[?] behind him.

You huffed and knew, somehow you had to escape... But something stopped you for doing so. Maybe were you falling for the killer or, maybe was it your mind telling you to stay if something will happen? You didn't know for sure yet. You found [Favorite movie] and started to watch it. 

[ Jeff's P.O.V]

I ran threw the forest hoping to catch up the time. I eventually did, " Hey dude... You already look tired" Laughed E.J a little and rubbed behind his neck. " You inhale shut up" I just sighed " Let's just go" We both walked to the city finding our victims random. I was always thinking about [Y/N] and how she was doing, ' Hopefully didn't she choose death' Thought I. " Jeff watch out!" E.J threw me on the ground with him dodging the bullets from a man... With a revolver. " Shit Jeff! This is not the time to be daydreaming" E.J shocked me back and forth, " I know I know" I pushed him off and helped him up. We worked as a team and took down the guy.

E.J had a lot of fresh organs he probably had to store later. " What were you even thinking about?" Asked he as we walked threw the woods again.... Tired. " N-nothing" I just looked away and tried to act tough. E.J probably knew that something was going on, but didn't question. " I'll see you later" I waved as E.J took another path to his home at the mansion. ' That was close' Thought I and got home... I placed my hand on the handle knowing that she probably left me. As I turned it down and opened, saw I surprisingly her sleeping on the couch. The TV wasn't on and she slept peacefully on the couch.

I smiled a little for myself and walked over to her. I picked her up and walked upstairs to my room. I placed her gently on my bed covering her with the quilt. I then walked off to the bathroom taking a quick bath, so I didn't smell like the dead. After the bath didn't I even bother to take on a shirt... Only boxers though. She'll have to deal with that. [ Deal with it reader... I'm sorry please don't kill me ;-;]

I walked to my room and got under the covers. I couldn't help but feel like I had to protect her... She was like my butterfly, that could shatter in any second. I wrapped my arms around her placing my head near her neck. [ I know he doesn't have eyelids... Just imagine a way he'll fall asleep thing...]

[ Done... Hope you enjoyed. I just wanted to continue the short one and make a part 2... Boi!]