Hoodie X Misjudged

It was night and you were out on a mission for Slender. You didn't really like getting order from him, but today felt somehow different. The mission was simple, go kill the people from the list Slender gave you, and later return home again. Your first stop was at a girls house. She was around your age, and was talking on her phone. You was sitting in a tree near her window where you could see everything going on.

[Warning: This is gonna be brutal... Read at own risk.]

You slowly found your whip from your belt [???]. You made one quick move and whipped the window, making it break into many tiny pieces. The girl screamed and hid her face in her arms. You then jumped threw the broken window, " You are no fun" Smirked you and kicked the girl to the ground, making her whimper. You made your whip wrap itself around her neck. You tightened it, which made her choke out for air. You kicked her once more in the stomach to make her lose the last oxygen she had. She fell on the floor dead not long after

You just gave a chuckled and took out your note, checking the next place. This time was it a boy. You thought it was gonna be more interesting this time. You found the apartment he lived in. He was streaming on his computer. You got into his apartment and sneaked your way up to his room where he was sitting. You turned off all the power in the house, which made him flinch in his chair. " Hello?" He got up from his chair and looked around for something. You could see him moving slowly around the room, but suddenly made a quick run for it for the hallway. 

You ran after him trying not to lose sight of him... But it was dark and you lost sight of him. You quietly cursed under your breath. ' He can't get far' Thought you and sneaked around. You suddenly saw a figure in the house, which made you attack. The power went on. It wasn't a person, it was a big pillow. " Thought you caught me?" The boys voice was behind you. You could hear a click. You knew what he was holding, a gun. 

He now had you where he wanted. " You are quite smart for such a young boy you are" Said you and placed your whip slowly down. He just chuckled, " Well thank you" Said he and walked closer to you. ' You made a big mistake' Thought you and ducked quickly. You turned around, kicked his leg so he fell on the ground with a tud. He landed on his back, but still held the gun tight. He managed to somehow get up and kicking you to the side. You grabbed your whip in the proces. He was now sitting pointing the gun at you again.

You 'tch'ed' and low growled. " You are smart... But not smart enough" Could you hear him say. " Oh shut it" He huffed, " I'll end this mini game now" And with that could you hear a gun shot. You feared your death was in front of you. But you were wrong. The gunshot didn't come from the boy. The boy dropped down to the ground, blood slowly spilling out of his head. Behind him stood another boy. You noticed it was Hoodie... The boy you have been in love with ever since you came to the manison.

Hoodie lowered his gun and lifted his mask off his face. " You're so helpless" Said he and took the boys gun. " Tch..." You stood up and walked away from the scene. " Not even a ' thank you'?" Said Hoodie behind you. You kept on walking trying to continue your mission. " Hey..." Hoodie walked with you following you, " Stop following me" Said you and gave him a warning. He didn't listen which got on your nerves... " I gotta tell you something" He grabbed your wrist and turned you around. You looked at him, holding your whip tight. 

" What?" Said you and left your face become warm. " I'm in love with you..." Those words was just mind blowing to you. You couldn't believe what he just said. Was he being serious? Was he toying with your feelings? You didn't know what to say, it was so sudden. " Are you being serious?" Asked you and hoped he would say 'yes'. You looked up at him, " Y-yea.." Hoodie rubbed behind his neck and looked away blushing. 

You felt a ticklish feeling in your stomach. You formed a smile, " ... I love you too" Mumbled you almost without making a sound. " What... What was that?" Teased Hoodie and poked your side. " I like you too!" Said you louder and felt your face almost explode of the heat in your cheeks. Hoodie hugged you tightly and gave you a kiss on the lips.

About that mission... You didn't give that much shit at the moment. So, you just went home with Hoodie and an unfinished mission.

[ End... Hope you like and enjoyed. Sorry if I got some things wrong with personality and other... Boi]