E.J X Reader X The Puppeteer

You have been living in the Slender Mansion for quite some time. But you got around pretty well and made some new friends and stuff. Right now were you laying on your bed listening to music. There wasn't much to do at the time right now so... This was the first thing you could think of. Then a knock was heard on your door, "Mhm..." Hummed you and didn't even bother to get up. The door slowly opened revealing E.J. You have always had a little crush and stuff but wasn't sure if he liked you back. He came inside your room but didn't say a word... It didn't really bother you, but it bothered you that he kept 'staring' at you. " Want something?" Asked you and turned your music a little down [Headphones]. He just thought for a second, " Not really... I've just been feeling a little off" You looked at him. " What do you mean?" He then looked away and outside your window. He shrugged, " Idk" He then left... And you were hella confused.

The day passed and you changed into your pajamas and went to bed. An odd feeling of being watched have been with you the whole day actually. You thought it wasn't anything special and ignored it until now... You didn't like feeling watched when you were about to sleep. You tried to think of a solution, but nothing came up in mind.

Suddenly a golden string gently brushed over your wrist, before wrapping around it and tightening a little tight. You didn't know how to react, so your tried you could just take it off like normal. Welp... Turns out it wasn't a normal string. More came and wrapped around each of your ankles, wrist and even neck. You started to panic a little and squirm. You then remembered, that you have a pocket knife near your bed side table. [Always prepared I guess] You found it and started to try if you could cut threw the string.

" Tch, tch... You should know what wouldn't work on this" A voice came from the darkness of your room. You could see, that the strings were attached to who ever was there... Also, golden eyes and mouth could be seen. " Who are you...?" Asked you and gasped a little when you felt the strings tightened. The person came out of the dark, showing himself, " The Puppeteer, doll" The nickname made you shock a little, " What do you want?" Puppeteer walked slowly closer closer to you, smirking. " Oh... I came for you doll" You leaned a little back and gave him the stare. You wanted to scream after someone, since you didn't know what he could do to you.

The door then opened, " [Y/N]! I can't sleep...---" You looked over to your door, seeing a tired E,J in his black shorts, gray t-shirt and no mask. Puppeteer then turned face to E.J, " What a surprise.." Mumbled Puppeteer and took a step away from you. E.J slightly growled and walked into your room, " What do you think you are doing here?" Puppeteer chuckled lowly, " Isn't that obvious?" E.J then sonic speeded over to your side and cut threw the strings. He then lightly picked you up [for some odd reason?], " Leave or else..." " Er... E.J I can stand yah know" You kinda interrupted their death stare. E.J though, didn't listen and still had you in his arms. " Puppeteer then made a thicker but skinnier string, and made it wrap around your right wrist. " Fine... But I will leave my mark." He then disappeared into the darkness again.

E.J putted you slowly down, " You ok? He didn't hurt you?" He looked at you and had a small blush on his face. You shock your head and looked at the string/bracelet-thingy that Puppeteer gave you, " What do you think with, him leaving his mark?" You looked at E.J curiously and tried to touch it. " W-well... you see... He kinda claimed you his" E.J then looked away and frowned a little. You nodded, " Can I please sleep with you? I don't want him to show up again this night" E.J's face then lightened up, " Yea... Of course" You guys walked to his room where you curled up in the quilt.

You fell asleep but E.J was still awake. He thought of, why Puppeteer suddenly wanted to show up... He then shock the thoughts out of his head and turned to face you. He lightly stroke your cheek and wrapped his arms around you, cuddling with you. He then eventually also fell asleep.

[ Done! Hope you like it NightcoreBeaty .... And stuff. Thanks for recommending this BTW. And meh... Boi]