Liu Homicidal X Reader #2

It was now morning and you were still thinking about that boy... He kept being in your mind for some reason. You got up and started to make breakfast. You were glad it was weekend, so you didn't have to hurry or anything in the morning. You got distracted by something outside your kitchen window. You looked over seeing a note. It wasn't there before, so someone must've stuck it there in the morning or something.

You went outside to take it off the window. You walked back in beginning slowly to read it. You noticed that the sentences was different...

[The note]

Hey [Y/N]. He is to scared to talk to you in real life again. No... It's not like that. I just wanted to ask you, if you wanted to met in the park today 1 pm. He's waiting with flowers and a free card to a kiss~ I'm sorry... See you there [Y/N].

-Liu & Sully

You felt your heart almost melt for the cute note. You walked happily up to your room and placed the note on the desk. You didn't care about your breakfast. You needed to be ready for the meeting today. You looked at the clock 11:46 am. You had enough time thought you, but you knew that, all of a sudden could that time pass by with Sonic speed.

You took a quick shower and picked out some clothes... You didn't really care about the weather that much, but decided to check it anyways. It was gonna be nice sunny... ' Perfect' thought you and walked to your closet again. You picked, [F/C] tanktop, [F/C] shorts and [F/C] shoes/ whatever fits you. You looked again at the clock, you had 45 minutes left... What were you gonna do? You thought maybe of getting breakfast.... But when you tried to eat couldn't you. You were to exited for the meeting.

And of course... Passed the time reaaaaallyy slowly. You thought maybe being there in good time. You walked out and locked the door behind you. You took out your earplugs and started to hear [Whatever music you like :3] and started slowly to hum with the song. You arrived at the park seeing dog owners training with their dog on the grass field. You decided to sit on a bench and relax there.

The time passed and soon enough came a familiar figure towards you. " Hey [Y/N]" Said the person. You looked up seeing the same guy, " You ready for the date he had prepared? " Asked Sully. You started to remember their names and stuff, " What date?" Liu just facepalmed and sighed, " I... We mean, yea... Please come with me?" He reacted his hand out for yours. You took it and smiled at him.

You guys walked to a bigger park, which you didn't know was here. He walked a little too quick for you, so he mostly pulled you half way before slowing down. He slowed down, showing that he cares about you and want to be with you.

" This looks so beautiful" Said you with amazement. Liu smiled, " Glad you like it" Mumbled he and pulled inside. There was a punch of different flowers [ Forgot if I typed a season on sorry about that] and DUCKS swimming around. You could then suddenly feel Liu pull you closer, which made you blush.

" [Y/N]... I gotta telle you something." Mumbled he almost whispered. You had still your back to his face, you could even feel his hot breath near your ear. " What do you wanna tell me?" Asked you. " I..." You really wanted him to finish his sentence... But it took forever. " I... He loves you ok? Geezzz... How hard is it?" Sully's voice interrupted Liu's. You started to blush really hard... " I feel the same... Even if we just met" Said you and could feel your face almost exploding.

Liu quickly turned you around, pinning you to the nearest tree... Kissing you gently. He smiled and hugged you after... He felt so happy inside, so did you.

[End... Hope you like and enjoyed. Boi]