Hoodie X Glatera

[ This is for my friend because she requested it... But. Hope you like it anyways and stuff] 

It was summer and it was warm. Not really actually. You were watching [Whatever you were watching] and eating [Whatever candy]. It started to get boring, so you decided to take a walk... In the BEAUTIFUL nature. You took on your shoes, and started your walk. You walked deep into the forest and looked around. Something felt off this time. You started to feel cold spots and feel paranoid. You knew it was a bad idea to look behind you, but you did it anyways. You turned quick around, nothing. You could hear the birds singing, and movements behind you? 

Something suddenly lifted you from the ground and slung you around to the side, making you hit a tree. Your side was in pain, your whole body was actually. You slowly got up seeing The Slender, 3 meters away from you. You felt fear rush threw your body. You wasn't the person to die without a fight, so you pulled out your butcher knife that your dad gave you. You waited for him to make his next move, but nothing came. Then you decided to make the first. 

You ran at him with all that you've got and swung the knife near his torso. Since he was hella tall, wasn't there a way to hit his throat... He dodged with a centimeter. But you still made a but on his clothes. His many tentacles charged at you, making no escaping. You couldn't dodge them all, so he caught you by your leg. " Let me go f**kass!" Yelled you and tried to free yourself. 

You felt the darkness slowly wash over you... But you tried to stay determent to stay awake. But eventually failed. 

[Hoodie's P.O.V:] 

As I came home with Masky, dried I the blood off my face. " Where's Slender?" Asked he and looked around. " I totally know... I totally wasn't with you the whole time" Said I with sarcasm in my voice. Masky just rolled his eyes behind his mask and playfully punched my shoulder. " You got a point" Said he and went upstairs... Probably to take a bath. Our clothes was really bloody and we smelled like death. I pulled my mask up and took it off. I was about to go upstairs but Slender teleported in front of me. He had a girl in his arms, she looked quite beautiful.

He gave me the girl, ' Go to the basement and clean her wounds. Chain her to the spare bed and stay with her until she wakes up' I nodded and walked to the basement. We actually never go down here... But it wasn't full with spiders and old stuff. We clean this place from time to time. I placed the girl on the bed and started to clean the wounds. The didn't look that bad. After chained I her to the bed. I only putted a chain on her neck. Thinking it would be fine to leave her for some minutes, went I upstairs to take a quick shower. 

After the shower came I back and had some new bandages with me. I opened the door slowly, peeking in first. She was awake and was struggling with the chains... I sighed and walked over to her. She noticed me and sat still. " Who are you?" Asked she and glared at me. " I'm Brian... But most people call me Hoodie" Said I and sat down on her bed. She just looked away, " Why am I here? Weren't you guys meant to kill me?" I looked at her. Her eyes began to water, " No... My boss didn't tell me to do so.... May I ask what your name is?" She removed her tears and nodded slowly, " Glatera" Mumbled she. " Nice to meet you Glatera... May I have a look on your wounds?" She thought for a moment but just nodded after. 

Her wounds was already looking better. I wrapped her up again, " So... Are you hungry? I mean..." I rubbed behind my neck and sighed. " No... I usually don't eat. Besides... I feel nauseous." Said she and curled up in her blanket. " You know... You are quite cute" Said I out of nowhere. She blushed and I did so too probably. There was an awkward silence in the room now, which I caused. " ... Thank you" Mumbled she suddenly. ' Oh god... I just wanna hug her' Thought I and saw her getting sleepy. " You should get some rest..." Said I and petted her head. I was about to leave but then, " Wait... Are you just gonna leave me here?" Her voice cracked a little. I didn't really know if I was aloud to take her with me... But whatever. I walked over to her again and freed her from the chain. 

I picked her up and walked to my room. She looked around, " How many live here?" Asked she and looked up at me. " Many..." Told I her and got to my room. I placed her on my bed, " Don't scream, be loud or anything." Said I and found a hoodie she could wear if she felt cold. She mumbled a thanks and took it on. 

[End! LOL... I didn't know what to write soooo.... Hope you enjoyed it anyways]