SlenderMan X Reader #2

[Hello :3 Thank you for being patient everyone. I'll try my best to continue this. I'm sorry if this sucks ,-,]

You woke up in a really dark room. You had no clue of where, why or how long you've been there. Something outside rustled, making you slightly jump. But after some time got you enough courage to perhaps take a look around. The moonlight outside was the only light. You went over to the window and looked out, darkness... And tall trees. You were on the second floor, which doesn't sound like much, but it sure looked like it. You heard the door open behind you, which made you turn around.

A really tall man came in the room, turning on the lights. Your eyes had to adjust to the light. 'I'm glad you're finally awake' The man somehow spoke or something. When you opened your eyes, " Holy sh-t..." You mumbled under your breath as you saw him yet again in front of you, The Slenderman. It was just now you realized how tall the roof was. You tried to say something, but nothing came out.

" B-But you're real..." You cursed at yourself for stuttering. Everything felt like a dream, the room, the tall man standing in front of you and how the heck did you get there. He didn't reply to what you said, he just stood there, making you feel quite uncomfortable. It was as if he was paused or something. You didn't know what to do, everything didn't make sense at the moment. You tried to somehow sneak behind him and escape, but he moved, making you surprised yet again. 'I can explain of why you're here, but I have a question. Can you remember anything from two days ago?' His voice or inner voice was so strange. It kept on somehow repeating, like an echo inside your head until it faded.

You tried to remember, and then it hit you. Everything, every single detail flashed in front of you eyes. But two days ago? You've been sleeping for two days? He started to slowly walk towards you. You on the other hand, backed away, because you felt scared and didn't know if he was gonna kill you. 'Why would I kill you? I only want you' He was right, plus he already said that two days ago too. [Agh... My spelling and *flips my stuff*] His tentacles came out from his back, making everything even more terrifying looking. You thought of jumping out the window, but you didn't wanna break a leg or two. He grabbed onto your arm and pulled you close to him, 'Don't tell me that he's... Okay what the---' You stopped your own thoughts because it kinda made you have a headache. Surprisingly didn't you feel anything else. Just his tentacle touching your arm and pulling you closer.

'Do you trust me?' He asked. " I mean... Suuuure. It's totally not because you killed a bunch of people and kidnapped me. Sure I trust you" You said sarcastically trying to help your panic mood. His grip tightened a little, which made you regret of saying that. " I don't know. You haven't explained much so far. And I just don't know" You said and felt his grip loosened again. He sighed, somehow, and let your arm go, 'Sit down. I'll explain then'

You sat down on the bed and he started explaining. Though, you kept on questioning why he would want you. You didn't see anything special that could make The Slenderman want to literally kidnap you. The sun outside started to rise slowly, as time passed by. You started to warm up to him, feeling safe and comfortable around him.

A knock could be heard on the door downstairs. You could hear people talking outside the window too. 'I think it's about time to meet my proxies [Proxys? Proxies??? I'm so sorry ,-,]' He spoke and got up. " Wait what?" You wondered who those people were, perhaps it was some Slender knew or something?

[ I'm so sorry if this one sucked and was boring. I might edit this in the future, but I don't know yet. I do hope that you enjoyed the story :3]