Lost Silver X Reader

It was a nice snowy day and you were outside playing in the snow. It was getting dark but you didn't really care that much. The stars were shining bright, so was the moon. Maybe was it getting too cold, so you walked inside your house... Yes, you live in your own house, with your own rules and no one around. Your house was kinda in a forest with of course a lot of nature around. Sometimes were your friends over for a visit and stuff, but that didn't happen that much. You were in your room wrapped up in a blanket and watching YouTube. A knock suddenly could be heard on your front door. You got up still wrapped in your blanket and walked over to the door.

You wondered who it could be because none of your friends have told you that they were coming over... And most of them was visiting their parents [Deal with it xD] You opened the door expecting someone to be there, but no one was there. You looked confused around and still no one in sight. A small package was on your front porch, so you went over to pick it up. You quickly got inside again and closed the door behind you.

You decided to open the little box, inside was there an old Pokémon game. You got curious and began to play the game. So far was nothing really special going on... But you noticed a character following you around. It was a boy wearing a white hoodie, white shorts and a cap. You wondered if he wanted to talk so you walked up to him and talked, " IM DEAD" He just told you and then the screen started to static. You knew this wasn't meant to happen, so you closed your ds [or IDK sorry] and decided to take a short break.

[Lost Silver's P.O.V:]

'She... Left me' I found myself in the darkness again, alone. Then light came back again not long after. It was that girl continuing playing... I walked up to her character, wanting to talk again. She was just quickly walking away without even looking at me. I frowned a little and decided it would be the best to introduce myself to her. I walked out of frame and came back much closer to the screen. She seemed to be confused, " Please don't leave" Mumbled I and started to make my way out of her ds. [Making my way down town jk]

She accidentally dropped the ds making me hit the ground, " Ow..." I just rubbed my head [ Yes... He got limbs] and looked at her. Her eyes was filled with unsureness and a little hint of fear. But she still didn't run away or scream, " Who- and why did you just pop out of my ds?" Asked she and went over to help me stand. "I... Um." I didn't know what to say. Was I being to shy or nervous? " I'm Lost Silver. I errr... Just wanted to met you?" I didn't really know what to say. She gave me a small smile, " Well um... I'm [Y/N]" She then picked up her ds and closed it.

" I have a question..." She then looked at me. " You seem... Different. Why didn't you run with terror and leave me, when you saw me coming out of your ds?" I asked and looked down at my feet. She then took a moment to think, " To be hornets, you really gave me a shock. But I didn't. Why? Idk" She said and just shrugged. I walked over to her almost closing the space between us, " Silver wha--" I then hugged her.

I know, it's kinda weird to just do that, but I didn't care. She was the only one who excepted me who I was, not even caring at all. " Thank you.." And with that, disappeared my arms and legs. [Kinda weird I know... Just that moment] She didn't hug back... And I probably knew why. But then, suddenly felt I the warm embrace of someone. " Err Silver... You are a flying torso now" I just nodded and laughed a little. " It happens sometimes... " Mumbled I and smiled. I'm finally not alone.

[NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!! IDK.. I felt like this wasn't as good. Sorry if you felt like this one was shit. Maybe can I upgrade this and stuff... Anyways hope you liked it?]