Tyler x Reader ↠ Blurry

"Y/N?"

"Y/N"

"Y/N please..."

"Y/N wake up..."

Tyler shook you a little and you turned around slightly in your queen-sized bed that you shared with your boyfriend.

Tyler.

You opened your eyes slowly and you were soon faced to face with Tyler. His eyes were wide and it looked like he was about to cry. "Tyler? Baby, what's wrong?" You asked worriedly and slowly sat up. Tyler didn't answer, and instead just hugged you. You hugged him back, but you were confused by his strange behavior. You pulled away from the hug. "Tyler? Did something happen?" You asked, but this time a little bit more serious. He shook his head and you reached for his hand. "T-Tyler! You're freezing! Why are you so cold?" You said with concern, Tyler didn't answer and looked towards your bedroom door.

It was open a little.

Tyler had been outside.

Blurry haunted Tyler's dreams nearly every night and would taunt him and tell him horrible things. Tyler would usually get up and go outside, to try and calm himself down. He didn't like waking you up for his needs. But of course, you didn't mind all, but he always thought you did.

You love Tyler with all your heart.

You only shook your head and hugged Tyler tightly. "Oh Ty, You should've woken me up sooner." You told the small fragile boy and held him close to you. You felt Tyler shake under your touch and he started to cry softly. "There, there," you repeated to him over and over again. He started to calm down a little and tried mimicking your breathing. He succeeded and had stopped crying a little. "There's my Tyler" You told him sweetly. You pulled away and ran your hand through his dark brunette hair. He looked up at you and smiled a little. "Thanks, Y/N" He replied and leaned in for a sweet long kiss. You kissed back and you could feel him smile a little against your lips. He gently placed his hand on the back of your neck and pulled you closer to him. You chuckled and he pulled away. "C'mon, cuddle with me?" He asked while smiling. You nodded and you both went under the bed sheets, with his hand on your waist. He nuzzled into your neck and kissed it. You smiled and turned around and kissed him on the nose. "What would I do without you?" Tyler said to you. You giggled slightly and moved closer to him.

And like that, you both fell asleep.

Blurry didn't come back that night.

⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌

It's kinda shit but idc it's my first one lmao I had no ideas but i'm sure i'll come up with some ideas! You can always suggest some (that would be great lmaoo)

Until the next imagine,

Stay Alive |-/

-A/N