Tyler x Reader ↠ Salsa

You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend, Tyler Robert Joseph. Josh was sitting in between you two.
Usually you would be snuggling up against Tyler and Josh would be on either side, watching the television. But not today.
You and Tyler had gotten into an argument and you were upset with him because to be honest, it was so most stupidest thing to argue over.

⚍ тιмe ѕĸιp тo тнe paѕт ⚍

"Tyler Robert Joseph! I have had enough of this!" You screamed at your boyfriend. You could feel you blood boiling in your veins as you waited for Tyler's reply. "It's your fault anyway! You can't just do that!" Tyler yelled at you. You scoffed and narrowed your eyes at him. "Do what? What did I do?," you started, "I accidentally tipped all of the chilli peppers into the salsa! What's so bad about that?" You finished. He huffed and you could see his face turning red. "What's so bad about that?! Are you serious? Now it's all spicy!" Tyler exclaimed at you. You took a step towards him.
"So what?! We can just make a new one!"
"There isn't enough time! Josh is coming over any second now!"
"I'm sure he won't mind!"
"Do you even know him?! Whatever we'll just order takeaway."
"That's what I said at the start! But did you listen?! Nooo you didn't!"
"Well I-"
Tyler was interrupted by the sound of knocking on the door. He looked back at you and slowly walked towards it. He opened it and saw Josh. "Hey man! Hey Y/N! So what are we eating for dinner?" Josh asked the both of you, without noticing your angry face and Tyler's clenching fists. "Why don't you ask Y/N? She knows. What are we eating Y/N?" Tyler said angrily and glared at you. You took a deep breath and answered Josh.

Not Tyler.

"Well, we were going to have tacos but I accidentally put a lot of chilli into the salsa and I suggested to make a new one really quickly but Tyler, being a stubborn child he is, disagreed. So now we're going to order takeaway." You said to Josh. Josh looked at you then at Tyler then at you again.

"Oh no."

⚍ тιмe ѕĸιp вacĸ тo preѕenт тιмe ⚍

Josh groaned and looked between you and Tyler. He sighed and looked at Tyler and saw that he was still eating he's takeaway-food. He then looked over to you and you had already finished your food. Tyler was staring at the TV intensely watching some game show while you were on your phone, scrolling through Instagram. Josh tried making conversations with the both of you at the same time but would only get mumbles of 'yeah's and 'mhm's and Josh was sick of it. He decided to let you both figure this one out on your own.
You looked up and saw Josh walking out of the room and into the bathroom. You heard him lock the door, and you went back to looking at some funny video you were watching before.
Tyler honestly wanted to say sorry to you and he knew he was being unreasonable but he just couldn't help it. He kept looking back at you occasionally and would see that you were paying no attention to him at all. This made him a little upset.  "Y/N?" Tyler said, but you didn't reply and turned away a little. "Y/N, please stop ignoring me" Tyler asked gently. You still didn't reply. He shuffled over to you and you turned around even more so that he was facing your back. Tyler frowned.
"Y/N, please talk to me, I'm sorry" Tyler tried to talk to you again and you sighed and decided to give in.
"Yes, Tyler?" You replied and turned around so you were now facing him. Tyler pouted at you cutely and he knew that was your weakness. You swallowed and tried to remain calm. "It's not going to work, Tyler. I'm still upset" you told him but he didn't listen. He sat closer to you and looked at you with big eyes.
You couldn't say no to those beautiful big brown eyes.
You signed and looked at him and mumbled a small 'okay, I forgive you' and Tyler immediately stopped pouting and smiled. You smiled a little at his adorable expression and he leaned in to kiss you sweetly.
"Thank you for forgiving me!! I love you so much Y/N!!" Tyler said cheerfully. You grinned and hugged him.
As annoying as Tyler can be sometimes, you still loved him with all your heart. No matter what.