Tyler x Reader ↠ Interviews

You waited outside of the studio your boyfriend was in, Tyler.

He was currently in an interview with Josh and they were talking about their newest album; Blurryface. You thought that this album was really good and lots of people were getting into it. You were really proud of Tyler and his success (and Josh). You were watching Tyler from the other room and you could hear what the interviewer was talking about. You listened closely. 

"So, Tyler, what is Blurryface?"

You could see Tyler tense up a bit and you listened for his answer.

"It's not what is Blurryface, it's who is Blurryface."

You could see Josh look at Tyler with concern and then at you. You could see the worry in Josh's dark brown eyes and you decided to call Josh. 

You called him and you could see everyone in the room turn their heads to Josh. Josh grabbed his phone out of his pocket and excused himself from the interview. He opened the door and went straight to you. "I think we should stop the interview for Tyler's sake" you said to Josh as he walked up to you. He nodded and went back into the studio room. You saw Josh sit down and then talk to Tyler. You couldn't hear anything and only saw Tyler's head nod. Then they both turned to the interviewer and asked them if they could end the interview a little early. The interviewer looked a little shocked but nodded and you heard the door open and your boyfriend and his best friend walked out of the studio. "Hey baby, are you okay?" you asked Tyler and went to hug him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his head into your hair. He didn't reply but hugged you tighter. You knew he was having a tough day so you pulled away from the hug to look at him. Tyler looked down at you with his brown eyes and leaned in to kiss you passionately. You smiled against his lips and pulled away. He smiled, showing all of his teeth and you chuckled. "Wanna go to Taco Bell?" you asked him, but you already knew the answer. He just looked at you with an 'are you kidding me' face. "What do you think?" Tyler laughed. You joined in and you both walked out of the building, hand in hand.