Josh x Reader ↠ Cuddles

You were surrounded by the screams and cheers of your boyfriend's band.

Twenty One Pilots.

They were currently playing the song 'Trees.' You smiled widely while you watched Josh from the side of the stage. He smiled at the sound of his fans and started drumming while Tyler sang. Josh looked to the side of the stage and saw you. He smiled and stuck his tongue out and squinted his eyes while doing so. You blushed a little and waved at him. You were proud of him.

-time skip to after the show-

You ran up to Josh and hugged him. "Hey, Y/N" Josh said to you sweetly. "You did great!" You exclaimed to him. He smiled and stuck his tongue through his teeth.

God you love those smiles.

Josh yawned and looked at you tiredly. 

"You tired?"

"Yeah."

You both walked to his dressing room and you sat down on a chair, waiting for him to finish changing. "Babe, are you done yet?" You questioned him. No answer. You stood up and walked over to the clothing rack. No sign of him. "Where could he be?" You mumbled to yourself as you continued to walk arounf the dressing room, searching for your boyfriend. You went into the bathroom. No Josh. You were about to leave when you realised you didn't check the couch area. You walked over there and saw someone sprawled across the couch.It was Josh. You looked at his calm face and examined all of his facial features. You kneeled down and kissed his forehead and whispered a small 'sleep well.' You stood up and and felt something grab your wrist. "Don't goooo" Josh whined and dragged the 'o.' You chuckled and he pulled your body towards him and you fell onto the couch next to him so he was spooning you. You turned around so you could face him and he smiled. "Cuddle with me?" He asked sweetly at you and grinned a little. "Of course, Josh" You replied and you moved closer to him and placed your hand on his chest. You could feel his heartbeat through his chest and it made you sleepy. Soon you fell asleep and Josh kissed your nose. "Sleep well, Y/N" He whispered to you and fell asleep.