Josh x Reader ↠ Sick

You groaned and tossed and turned in your bed out of frustration. You were sick. Really sick.

You were cold, but a second later you felt hot. You hated getting sick because that meant you couldn't spend with your boyfriend, Josh. You tried to find a comfortable position in bed and you groaned. 

"JOSH!"

No answer.

"JOSHUA WILLIAM DUN!"

Josh came running into the room and he slipped and fell to the ground. You heard a loud bang and Josh stood up slowly while holding his head in his hand. "Oww..." Josh mumbled and looked at you. You tried holding in your laughter but at the same time, you hoped he was okay. "Babe? You alright?" you asked with concern. Josh looked at you and you started to laugh, hysterically. He rolled his eyes and sat down on your bed. "You called?" Josh asked and you nodded. 

"Can you get me my phone? It's in the living room."

"Seriously?"

"Pleeease??"

"I didn't slip for this."

"Well, that's your fault."

You immediately regretted what you said and Josh looked at you darkly. You swallowed and you shook in fear. His bright brown eyes turned dark and you saw a slight playful look in his eyes. He hung his head low.

Uh oh.

"J-Josh?"

He didn't reply.

"Josh? Uh, you alright?"

He looked up slowly and you felt intimidated.

A smile tugged at his lips.

"Josh, please, don't do this."

Josh didn't listen to you and he suddenly leaped onto you and he grabbed both of your hands and held them above your head. He stared into your eyes and lifted his other hand. You gulped and pleaded him to stop playing around. This only encouraged him more and soon his hand came into contact with your side.

You laughed loudly at his quick movements and he smiled. You couldn't stop laughing and Josh only tickled you more. "J-Josh! S-stop! Please!" you laughed and you accidentally snorted but Josh found it cute and kept tickling you even more. "I-I'm sorry! Please stop!" you told him while laughing and Josh started to slow down. You took a deep breath and glared at Josh. He stuck his tongue out and giggled at you like a 5-year-old. You chuckled and Josh leaned in until his face was centimeters away from yours. He kissed you and licked your bottom lip and you pushed him away. "Hey! What was that for?" Josh asked you, "don't kiss me! You'll get sick!" you replied but Josh didn't care. He attacked your lips and you started making out with him. 

After a while, Josh left to discuss their next album and went to go meet up with Tyler and left you at home. You didn't like the idea at first but he said he'd be back in about 15 minutes. You eventually fell asleep. 

⚍ тιмe ѕĸιp тo тнe neхт мornιng ⚍

You woke up, feeling a lot better than yesterday. You went into the kitchen and cooked up breakfast for yourself and Josh. 

You finished making breakfast and Josh walked into the room. 

"Good morning, Jos-"

"AcHoO!"

"Are you sick, Josh?"

"Y-yeah."

You shook your head and went up to him and you grabbed his hand and led him to the couch. He sat down on it and you went to go get a blanket for him. You also grabbed breakfast on the way back to him and you placed them on the coffee table. You snuggled up to Josh's side and placed the blanket over both of you, you turned on the TV. He looked over at you.

"I told you you would get sick."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I couldn't help myself."

"Aww, Josh..."

"I just love you so much Y/N, I can't get enough of your lips."

You blushed and you both cuddled while watching TV.

You were about to suggest to go to bed but Josh had already fallen asleep. You chuckled and fell asleep next to him, hearing his soft heartbeats.