Tyler x Reader ↠ Yawns

I'm v v sorry for this one because I wrote it on my phone (which is really weird btw) and it's kinda short but I promise the next Tyler x reader will be long! 

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

You yawned as you opened your door to the apartment you shared with your fiancé Tyler.
You both had been really busy for the whole day so you both were really really tired.
You both entered in and you yawned again.

"Bless you."

"Ty, that's for when you sneeze, silly."

"Oh right, sorry."

You chuckled at Tyler's mistake and took off your shoes as he did the same. You went to the bathroom while Tyler went to the bedroom. You took a hot shower and dried your hair and brushed your teeth and cleans off all of your remaining makeup. You opened the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom. You closed the door behind you when you turned and saw Tyler sprawled across the bed, his face on the white pillow, his hair all messy. You chuckled and decided to flop on top of him. You heard Tyler mumble into the pillow.

"H-hey! Get off!"

You laughed at him and climbed off. He turned around and sat up and faced you. Tyler stared into your eyes for a long time and you both didn't notice that you were leaning in. He caressed your soft cheek and smiled. You looked deeply into his big brown eyes and you started to close yours. He slowly closed his eyes and leaned in and you were about to kiss him when suddenly, Tyler yawned. You opened your eyes and smirked at him. 

"Bless you, Tyler."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Tyler looked at you and his eyes suddenly darkened. You bit your lip and your heart skipped a beat. He pushed you down on the bed and nipped at your neck. He then moved up to your lips and you started making out. You were about to take off your shit when you noticed Tyler wasn't moving anymore. You tilted your head in confusion and looked up. You chuckled at his figure.

Tyler fell asleep on your chest. 

You brushed your fingers through his hair and you pushed him off your chest and tucked him in bed. You looked at his calm, soft face and you smiled. You tucked yourself in and Tyler wrapped his arms around you. You turned around to face him and you saw a small smile creep onto his face. You kissed his nose and fell asleep in his arms. 

------------------------------------------------

I can't do endings for imagines lmao helppp.