Tyler x Reader ↠ First Date

f/c = favourite color

f/s = favourite shoes

s/c = skin color

also v sorry if this one is really crap and boring,

kinda had a shitty day today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week, Tyler Robert Joseph had asked you out on a date.

At first, you were extremely happy and excited for this date and couldn't wait to spend all day with him. When you came home from school, you were smiling like crazy. You went up the stairs into your room and laid down on your bed looking at the ceiling. You decided to close your eyes for a bit.

Wait...

This was your first date, ever.

You shot your eyes open and jumped off the bed. You were freaking out inside and out because of a) this was your very first date b) you had no idea what to talk about and c) you didn't even know what to wear. You opened the wardrobe door with so much force it almost fell off its hinges and you desperately tried to find a nice dress or a cute outfit. You frantically looked through all of your clothes until you found a really nice f/c skirt with a black and white t-shirt. You tucked the shirt in and put on your f/s and you did your hair. You looked at yourself in the mirror and squealed out of happiness.

*Ding dong*

You heard the door bell rang and you knew who it was. You ran down the stairs and you were about to open the door when--

"Y/N, where are you going?"

You slowly turned around and saw your mom looking at you with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"I'm just going out with my friend, Tyler."

"Oh, he's a nice boy. And handsome too."

"MOM!"

She winked at you and was about to say something until the bell rang again. You unlocked the door and there stood Tyler.

In a nice white t-shirt with black skinny jeans.

With flowers.

Roses to be in fact.

You blushed and he started to blush too. "Hey, Y/N, you ready?" he asked you, "yeah, let's go!" you replied and you stepped out of the door when he interrupted you. "Wait, Y/N, I got t-these for you." He held out the roses and he smiled widely. His smile was contagious. You smiled back and you grabbed the roses from him. "Thank you, Tyler" you thanked him but he just smiled and blushed. 

⚍ тιмe ѕĸιp тo тнe daтe area ⚍

You and Tyler were walking in your local park and you tried to make some small talk. He always smiled at you and you felt warm and fuzzy inside every time he did. You were rambling about food to him when he suddenly rubbed his hand against yours as if asking for permission to hold your hand. Of course, you agreed and took his hand in yours. His pale white hand fits perfectly into your s/c hand and you smile. You walked some more until he stops you.

"Y/N, close your eyes."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it, please?"

"Okay.."

You closed your eyes and he started to guide you through the park. You walked some more until he stopped.

"Okay, you can open them now.."

You slowly opened your eyes and you smiled widely at what was in front of you. There was a red and white blanket with a picnic basket that had your favorite foods in it and some drinks. There were trees surrounding the area and it almost looked like something out of a fairytale. You looked at Tyler and he smiled at you. You felt butterflies in your stomach when he wrapped his arm around your waist and guided you to the picnic.

After eating and laughing hysterically, you both decided to lie down when Tyler grabbed something next to him. You looked at him confusingly and you sat up. Tyler was holding a ukulele and he stared at you.

"Y/N, can I-I play something f-for you?"

"Of cou-"

"Only if you want to, though."

"I was going to say, of course, Tyler"

"Oh right."

He blushed and started playing softly, it was angelic at first until he started singing. You felt like you were in heaven. You never knew something could sound so calming and beautiful. 
"Wise men say,"
You stared at him in awe and you closed your eyes.
"Only fools rush in,"
You opened your eyes a little and saw Tyler swaying from side to side slowly. You smiled.
"But I can't help,"
Suddenly, he stopped playing and you looked at him in confusion. He placed his ukulele next to him and shuffled towards you.
"Tyler? Why'd you stop pla-"
You couldn't finish your sentence because your lips collided with another's. 

Tyler's.

He pulled back slowly and looked at you with his gleaming brown eyes.

"Falling in love with you."