Josh x Reader ↠ Jealous

You walked around your school with your best friend, Josh. 

To be honest, you don't even know what Josh is to you anymore.

In the past, every time you were with him, you felt nothing. Just pure joy. But now, every time he looks at you, you feel something in your stomach. It was a nice feeling but at the same time, it made you nervous and anxious. 

He was talking about something, but you didn't really pay attention. "Y/N, are you listening to me?" Josh asked you but soon laughed at your dazed face. You snapped out of your daydream and turned your attention to him. "What?" you asked but laughed slightly. "Nothing..." Josh replied and you walked into your classroom. "See you after class then?" He asked you rather shyly. You nodded. "Of course, Joshie" You replied and giggled at the nickname you gave him. His face turned a little red. "O-okay, see y-you!" He exclaimed and ran to his classroom. You went to go sit in your usual seat and started talking to your friends. 

It was near the end of the session when you heard someone call your name.

"Hey Y/N"

You looked up and saw one of your friends, Andrew.

Andrew was known as the most popular and hottest guy in the school. You didn't find him attractive. He was just one of your friends. You only nodded at him and continued to talk to your friends. Andrew poked your shoulder repeatedly. You started to get really annoyed at him. "What do you want, Andrew?!" You nearly screamed at him. Andrew didn't even flinch from your voice. "Can I follow you to your locker? Cause my mom told me to follow my dreams" He said to you. You looked at him with an unsurprised face and he winked at you. You groaned and the bell rang. You stood up quickly and walked out of the classroom, hoping that Andrew wouldn't follow you. But alas, he did.

"Hey Y/N wait up!" 

Andrew called out to you as he ran to your side. "C'mon, that pick-up line was pretty good!" He said to you with a goofy smile. You laughed and you guys started talking while walking to your locker. 

-time skip to the end of the day-

"Y/N"

You turned around and you were face to face with Josh. You started to get that feeling in your stomach again. 

"Y-yeah?" 

"Where were you at lunch?"

"What do you mean?

"You weren't at our normal bench area! I waited for you the whole time!"

"Oh my god, Josh, I'm so sorry I was caught up in a conversation with And-"

"Andrew right?"

"Uh, how'd you know?"

"Because I saw!"

Josh pouted a little and looked to the side with his arms crossed. You stared at his face carefully. 

Pouted lips? Looking to the side? Arms crossed?

Was he ... jealous?

You took a step towards him and grabbed his chin so he was forced to look at you. "Are you jealous, Josh?" You asked and chuckled a little. "H-huh? N-no way! Why would y-you think t-that?" He stuttered. You giggled and kissed him on the cheek. His face started to turn red and he touched his cheek where you kissed him. "Okay, maybe I was just a LITTLE jealous..." He said truthfully. You raised one of your eyebrows. "Okay, Okay, I was REALLY jealous" He admitted. You laughed and hugged him. "Don't worry, Josh," you started "I'll never leave you, I, uh, actually really like you" You told him. He blushed and pulled away from the hug. "Do you like me back?" You asked frantically, afraid that you just ruined your friendship with him. Josh leaned in and didn't give you any time to analyze what was happening and soon, your lips met. 

"Does that answer your question?"

⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌

yay, a Josh imagine!

I still think its pretty shit but that's fine.

Until the next imagine!

Stay Alive |-/

-A/n