Josh x Reader ↠ Salutations!

C/o/c = cake of choice
Idk why I thought of this but I thought it was kinda cute lmao.

------------------------------------------------

You were walking down your local park with the same expression as every other day. You were sad because you had a job you hated and you could barely pay rent. You continued walking through the park and you kicked a stone and you watched it bounce on the ground. It landed near a small stand that was open. You had never seen this little stand, so you decided to go check it out. You walked up to the stand and was greeted by a man with bright yellow hair. "Salutations! My name is Josh, what can I get you today?" The yellow-haired man asked you politely. You looked around the small menu and saw little descriptions of cakes and other sweet things. You looked up at the man and he only smiled at you and you noticed he had really nice teeth. You took this chance to look at his other features and saw a small nose ring. You looked towards his glimmering brown eyes and you both made eye contact. You blushed a little and looked back down at the menu instantly. You heard a small chuckle from the man 'Josh.' You were immediately attracted to this man.
"Um, I'll get a c/o/c please."
"Anything else?"
your number.
"Uhh, no I think that's all. Thanks!"
"Great that'll be $7.95! You're the first one to try this cake!"
"Oh really? I bet it tastes amazing."
"Well I hope so! I'll bring it out to you in a second!"
You smiled at Josh and went to go sit at the small table he had set up. Overall, the stand was very cute.
You looked around the area and saw Josh coming out to give you your cake. "Here you go! Enjoy and tell me how it tastes!" Josh said to you excitedly and watched you take a bite. You took a small bite and your mouth was instantly exploded with flavours you never thought would go together. You loved it.
"So, how is it?" Josh asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice. You looked at him and finished eating and told him it was probably the best cake you've ever had. Josh smiled and walked away back to his stand when he turned around and winked at you. You blushed and you were about to stand up when something caught your eye. It was a piece of paper stuck onto the plate and it read 'here's my number. Call me and maybe I'll give you some cakes for free ;) -Josh' you blushed and grabbed the piece of paper and walked away with a smile on your face.
You were definitely going back there again tomorrow.