Josh x Reader ↠ TV Shows

y/f/s = your favourite show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were currently watching y/f/s and Josh was sitting next to you. Your eyes were fixed on the screen, but Josh's weren't. He was staring directly at you. At first, you didn't notice it but after a while, your eyes shifted from the screen to him.

"Yes, Josh?"

"Nothing."

You turned your head back to the screen and continued watching y/f/s (with Josh watching you intensely of course). You suddenly squealed out of happiness when your favourite character came on. Josh jumped back in surprise because of your sudden outburst.
"Y/N, don't tell me-"
"OH MY GOD, JOSH!"
"Yep, here we go.."
"JOSH, THEY'RE SO HOT. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW OHMYGOD YES."
Josh sighed and he looked at you with sad eyes. You stopped squealing and looked at him. He sighed again. "Josh, is everything okay?" you asked out of concern and Josh shook his head. "Okay, this is going to sound stupid but..." Josh trailed off and stared at you with a sense of seriousness in his eyes. "I get sort of upset and jealous every time that guy comes on because you're always talking about how hot and perfect he is and I'm not like that" he told you truthfully and you frowned at him. You didn't know you were hurting Josh because you took it as a joke and you never thought he was sensitive. "Josh...oh my god I'm so sorry. But to be honest, you're perfect to me and that's why I love you. You're perfect in every way and I love everything about you. I'm sorry, I didn't know I was hurting you" you replied to him and he smiled a little.
"It's alright, Y/N, just don't...don't forget about me. Okay?"
"Of course I won't, Josh. I love you."
"I love you more."
You smiled warmly at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your shoulders and started watching the show. You were both watching the TV until Josh spoke.

"He is pretty hot."