Chapter 4: Now them?

*ring ring ring* Ethan picked up the phone. It was Wade. "Oh, Hey Wade! What's up?" Ethan asked. "Oh, nothing. I was just wondering if you'd like to come film a video with me. Mark isn't responding to my texts" Wade exclaimed. "Oh, so I'm like the second choice?" Ethan joked. "Sure. Mark is probably filming with Sean."                                                                                                                                          An hour or so later, Wade knocked on Ethan's door. As Ethan went to get the door, he thought of all the video ideas they could do. He opened the door, and of course, it was Wade. "Hey," Wade shouted as he let himself in. Ethan stepped out of his way. They both sat on his couch and traded video ideas until all of the sudden they both felt sick. "Wade...I don't feel very good," Ethan whispered. "I am gonna go get some water," As Ethan walked to his cupboard to get a glass, Wade fell to the ground. "Wade!!!!" Ethan yelled as he ran over to him to see if he was okay. Without warning, Ethan fainted too, only this time, there was no one else around. And, of course, in walked the evil versions of them. They didn't care about evil names, but since they were going to be a part of the plan, they decided to call Ethan, Death, because it has some of the same letters, and to call Wade. Lord Wade, because he thought it sounded cool. They grabbed Ethan and Wade, but of course, Lord Wade made Death carry Wade, and Lord Wade carried Ethan. The only reason Lord Wade ever let Death come with him is that he didn't want to have to do the hard work. Death wanted to tag along so badly, he just went along with it.

  Back at the hotel, Anti had just finished tying Sean up to a chair, when Death and Lord Wade knocked on the door. "Finally!" Anti shouted as he opened the door. "What took you two so long!?" Anti screamed. "Oh, they didn't go to the same house till now." Death responded. Anti looked at him with disappointment. 'You couldn't have just got them separately?" Anti asked. Death and Lord Wade apologized and started tying Ethan and Wade up to chairs. "Oh great. Now Ethan AND Wade AND Matthias AND Sean are here!?" Mark complained, "Two is way more than enough." Jack and Matthias both gave Mark the stink eye. Ethan and Wade woke up, and both yelled: "Where am I!?" At the same time. "Welcome to the 'evil party'" Sean joked. Wade and Ethan both wondered why Sean would be joking in a time like that, and why the heck there were evil versions of themselves.

  Signe got walked out of the store and got into her car. I wonder if Sean is okay, He looked sick and was really worried, she thought. She turned on the car and started towards the hotel. When she got there, she parked her car and went inside the hotel. Signe was about to walk up the stairs to her hotel room when she has stopped the doorman. He was sweeping the floor. "Miss, you are staying in room 27 with your boyfriend, right?" He asked."Yes, why?" Signe responded. The doorman stopped sweeping and looked at her."I am a big fan, oh, and just so you know, your boyfriend must have invited a whole bunch of other YouTubers. I spotted Mark, Matthias, Wade, and Ethan, so don't be surprised if you walk in while they're filming." He exclaimed. Signe climbed up the stairs and got out her key, but before she could step up to the right floor, she was stopped by Darkiplier. She just thought it was Mark, so she asked him why he stopped her. "We are filming a video, so you can go back to shopping or whatever you were doing because everything is perfectly fine in every way!" he said suspiciously with a big smile. Signe was suspicious, so she pretended to walk back down, but when he returned to the room, she snuck behind him. Signe crept into the room Sean, Mark, Matthias, Wade, and Ethan were in while Darkiplier, Anti, Madieas, Death and Lord Wade talked in another room. "Hey," Signe whispered. "Signe!" Sean responded. She started untying Sean, but she was too late, for they had got there first. "Hello, Signe, here to join the party I see." Anti joked. Madieas walked into the room with a drink and some pizza. Anti looked at him with confusion."What? I thought I'd help myself!" Madieas responded with a mouth full of pizza. Anti rolled his eyes and face-palmed."Do you not know why you are here? I called you all here for a reason. We are going to take their places," Anti chuckled. "Oh no," Sean thought out loud.