Part 2 Chapter 5: A Whole Lot of Bad

Lord Wade started having extreme pains in his leg. "Anti! I will do whatever you want, just stop doing whatever you are doing!" Wade shouted. Anti looked at him like he was crazy, then looked at Darkiplier. "Okay, Darkiplier, what are you doing to him?" Anti asked, with a hint of a smile, as if he was enjoying the fact that he was hurting Lord Wade. "I am doing nothing, though, I could if you want me to, I sure would enjoy it," Darkiplier responded, smiling at the thought of torturing Lord Wade. "Hmmm, I see...You are trying to trick us! If we are 'hurting you', then tell me where, and I will see if we are," Anti yelled. Wade pointed to his leg. Anti pulled up his pant leg and jumped back at the gruesome sight. "Darkiplier! We need him alive! What are you doing to him!?" Anti screamed as he walked towards Darkiplier. Darkiplier backed up, then realized what was happening. "Anti, you know how when Sean was punched, you felt it?" Dark asked. Anti nodded, and Darkiplier continued, "Maybe that is happening to him. We need to go check and see. Send that little blue haired guy, if he gets hurt, it doesn't really madder."

  Death cautiously walked through the halls to the office all of their hostages were held. Darkiplier and Anti didn't tell him about the animatronics. Chica was right behind him. He turned around, and when he saw her, he ran into the room as fast as he could. "Uhhh, hi. I was told to check on you guys..." he said awkwardly, continuously looking behind him for Chica. Death then looked around the room for Wade and did not like what he saw. "Wade....Is he hurt?" Death made awkward eye contact with Ethan while he was looking at everyone for a reply. "Yeah, Foxy cut his leg," Ethan replied. "Why do you need to know? better yet, why are you here?" Ethan asked. Ethan didn't seem very happy to see Death, after all, was supposed to be evil, but Death didn't want to be evil. "Darkiplier sent me to see if Wade was hurt because Lord Wade was hurt. The dark sides and the people themselves are connected," Ethan responded. When Sean heard the last part, a thought popped into his head. Just before Sean shouted out his idea and just before Death walked out of the room, Chica appeared behind Death and bit his arm. Death screamed and at the other side of the room, Ethan started screaming too. "Well, that proves that theory," Sean said as he raced over to Ethan. Mark ran over to Chica and did the same thing he did to Foxy, he popped her head off, only this time, Chica fell on top of Death. 

  The screaming woke Wade up, whose leg was healing pretty well, so he most likely would make it. He looked at Death with the giant animatronic on top of him, then looked at Ethan, who was screaming and holding his arm. "Ethan! Are you okay!?" Wade shouted as he scootched across the room to Ethan. "I think my ribs are broken! Someone, please get the animatronic off of Death!" Ethan screamed pointing at Death. Wade limped over to the animatronic, and Robert, Matthias and Sean followed him. They all lifted the animatronic and placed her in the hall, blocked the way for any other animatronics who had heard the scream and wanted to 'stop by'. They then carried Death over to where Ethan was sitting. Ethan and Death were both almost laying down, then, Ethan got up, and coughed, but he didn't cough up mucus...he coughed up blood. "Oh no... I think he has internal bleeding. This is not good! He needs a hospital!" Sean yelled.  Mark looked at his watch. "It is 6 am! Anti will probably come in wondering where Death is," Mark said, and just as he said it, Anti walked in. He looked all around the room, then, looked at Wade. "It seems that the stupid one AND the small blue haired one are hurt. I was wondering why there was so much screaming. Well, we don't need you two. In fact, I think we only need Sean, Mark, and Matthias," Anti exclaimed, "Maddieas, you can come take the others away! Oh, and take Matthias with you too. I need to...chat, with these two." Maddieas walked in. "I would happily!" He shouted as he dragged Ethan and Wade out of the room, then grabbed Matthias and Robert.  

  As Matthias was being pulled away by Maddieas, something popped into his head. If Ethan is dying because Death is dying and Lord Wade is hurt because Wade is hurt, how come it didn't hurt me when I was strangling Maddieas, and it didn't hurt Sean when I kicked Anti and when Singe strangled him? Matthias wondered. Thinking that Maddieas might tell him some answers, Matthias asked, "Hey, Maddieas? How come Death and Lord Wade can feel what Ethan and Wade are feeling, but Sean and I don't feel it when you and Anti are hurt?" Matthias looked at Maddieas, wondering if he would actually tell them the truth. Maddieas stopped walking. "Well," Maddieas stared, "Anti figured out a spell to break the connection between you and me, Anti and Sean, and Darkiplier and Mark; Because Death and Lord Wade were so late, he didn't wanna waste time protecting them. Besides, Lord Wade and Death both were just there to fetch the ingredients." Matthias processed what Maddieas just told him. "Ingredients? Ingredients for what?" Matthias asked. He looked at Maddieas and waited for an answer. "The ingredients for the potion that will make Anti, Darkiplier and I fully separate from you guys. You see, we are a part of you, we live in you. We are trapped inside of you, and we can't be free until the final ingredient, the blood of the person who you are connected to, is added. Anti figured out a way to be partially free and made a potion to make every dark side here free too. Us, dark sides, are in everyone. We were only figurative, (thoughts...bad ones...dark ones) until Anti set us free. Now you might be wondering why Death, Lord Wade, and RobhurtIDK won't be fully freed also, and that is because there is only enough of the potion for three, soon to be, people." Maddieas explained. Matthias was shocked by what he has heard, and from what he could tell, Wade, Ethan, and Robert were too. Ethan still healing, turned to Matthias and told him something. "What will they do to us?" He asked. Maddieas heard him and answered. "I'm pretty sure they want to kill all of you except Matthias, Sean, and Mark. Honestly, you guys are innocent. I am gonna set you all free, and heal you, Ethan. Oh, and Matthias, We won't kill you, Sean or Mark either. Once we are fully free, you guys will need to be alive, for if you guys are dead, separated or not, we will die too. After all, your guys' brains are like our hearts; It stops working, we die. Your brains are what power us." After hearing about how the dark sides were trapped, Matthias felt torn, He thought that if he let them free that Anti and Darkiplier wouldn't stop, but he also thought about how both Maddieas and Death turned nice, and that maybe Anti and Darkiplier could change too.