Part 2 Chapter 7: Anti's Past pt. 1

Anti stared at the child in his arms, rocking her back and forth. He started humming to her. Memories of the past filled his mind. "Oh Yuya, I'm sorry," Anti whispered, breaking into tears. Anti had lied...he had felt other emotions other than hatred and anger before...it had just been a while.

7 years earlier.

Anti opened his eyes and looked at his hand, moving his fingers. "I-I'm free!" Anti yelled, grabbing onto a cabinet, lifting himself up. He stumbled, looking like a baby who just learned how to walk. He tripped down the stairs and out the front door, wowed at...well, everything! He saw a pond and ran over to it. He spent a good 4 to 5 hours at that pond, but when it started to get dark out, Anti decided it would be a good idea to go back to the house he started out at, Sean's house. Anti opened the front door and walked in. Sean was at the top of the staircase and stared down at Anti, looking as if he had just witnessed a death. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME!?!?" Sean screamed. He ran down the stairs and pinned Anti to the wall. Anti had no choice, so he used dark magic to knock Sean out and make him forget everything. He ran out of the house, back to the pond and climbed a tree. I think I'll just stay here for the night, Anti thought. Anti slowly drifted to sleep to the sound of crickets chirping and trees swaying. 

  After 9 hours of a peaceful sleep, Anti woke up to the bright sky and loud birds. Little did Anti know, it was only 5 am. He hopped off the tree, landing on his hands and knees. Anti dusted himself off and looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone nearby, so Anti snuck the opposite direction of Sean's house, continuously ducking and looking back making sure he wasn't visible to Sean. While Anti was looking behind him, he ran into someone. "Oh, I am so" Anti froze, dazed by the lady's beauty. "Ummm...my name is...," Anti looked at a sign behind the lady's head. The sign read, 'Anti Bug Spray'. "Anti.." He finished awkwardly. The woman chuckled. "My name is Sierra," she responded. Sierra had vibrant purple hair, beautiful, sparkling, blue eyes, and a smile that could light up even the darkest rooms. Anti then realized the name he said meant evil or dark. "Did I say my name was Anti? Ummm...my actual name is...well, I don't have one.." Anti said, looking down. Sierra lifted his chin up. "Hey, I like Anti," She smiled. Anti smiled bigger than he ever had, which wasn't that big of an accomplishment considering he had only been alive for like 15 hours. 

  Sierra opened her mouth, about to say something, then stopped. "What?" Anti asked. "Oh, nothing," Sierra answered. Anti gave her a look of curiosity, obviously wanting her to spill the beans of what she was going to say. "Well, I was just wondering...well, since you had no name...do you have a place to stay tonight?" She asked "I slept in that tree last night," Anti said pointing back at the tall tree he had slept in the night before. "I was planning on just sleeping in it again," Anti said calmly. Sierra was shocked. "You poor soul! Do you want to stay at my place tonight?" Sierra asked. "That would be great! If it is okay with you, of course," Anti answered. "Of course! I'd love it if you stayed with me! It's right this way!" Sierra responded. Anti followed Sierra to her house. When they got there, Sierra unlocked the front door with keys and opened the door for Anti. Anti was flabbergasted by the amazing interior. "It's beautiful! Do you live here alone?" Anti asked. "Well, no. I live here with my daughter!" She answered, "Yuya? Where are you, sweetheart?" She called. Out of the pantry, ran a little girl, around the age of 5. She had very dark, black hair and the same blue eyes as his mother. "Oh, so do you have a husband? A boyfriend?" Anti asked. "That was not very smooth," He said to himself. "Well...I did..but you can guess how that ended up," She said with a fake laugh afterward. "I am sorry to hear that," Anti responded, sadly.  "No, it's fine, I'm over it," Sierra answered, a little defensive, but Anti understood; Sierra seemed to have gone through a lot. Sierra showed Anti to his room, it was kind of small with gray paint. There was a little rocking chair in the corner of the room. Anti sat down in the chair and looked around. It had been a long day for Anti.