Part 2 Chapter 4: Oh no...

Darkiplier stood up. "Thank goodness you are back! This guy is driving us crazy!" He shouted pointing to the dark side of Robert. "Eeeeeeek!" Robert screeched as he ran over to Anti, "Oh my!!! You're Antisepticeye! The one who kidnapped Sean, twice! I am a HUGE fan!!!! My name is RobhurtIDK! Aka, I Do Kill!" Anti was not happy about Robhurt standing so close to him. "Back away from me unless you want to be hurt!" Anti screamed. Darkiplier grabbed Robhurt by the shirt and dragged him back. "What do we do with him?" Darkiplier asked. Before Anti could answer, Death and Lord Wade started to creep out of the room. "Darkiplier, just tie him up or something. Death, Wade, what the heck do you think you two are doing?" Anti shouted as he walked over to them. They looked at Anti, with fear in their eyes. "We...we just wanted to visit our hostages," Wade said, bracing for anything Anti would do. "No, you two were leaving! You cowards!" Anti took them both by the arm and started tying Lord Wade up, then Death. 

  It had been around 17 hours since Robert arrived, but it felt more like years to Sean. "Will you just shut up!? I get it, I am awesome, but you are gonna drive me insane! We are gonna have to start watching the cameras for animatronics, and how am I supposed to concentrate when you are continuously talking about how cool I am!?" Sean shouted, "Mark, what time is it?" Mark looked at his watch, looked at the cameras, then looked at Sean. "It is 12 am..." Mark said motioning Sean to follow him to the cameras. Everything was going fine until... "Mark... Foxy isn't in pirates cove... where is he!?!" There were sounds coming from the left door. "He is running through the hall!" Sean screamed as he ran over to close the door, but he was too late. Foxy had gotten into the room. Sean ran behind everyone who's arms were still tied up and untied their arms so they could help stop Foxy. 

  Mark was asleep, but when he heard Sean scream that Foxy was in the room,  Mark stood straight up. "Sean! Why did you let him get into the room!?" Matthias, who had been sleeping, ran over with Mark to Foxy. Everyone started punching Foxy, but it was really no use, he was metal, so the only thing that they would gain from punching him, would be a sore fist. Mark snuck behind Foxy and start scratching at the space between Foxy's head and his torso. Wade, being...well, Wade, tried kicking Foxy, but he kicked right beside Foxy's hook. Foxy swung his arm and sliced open Wade's leg. A second after Mark managed to separate Foxy's head from his torso. Foxy fell to the ground, and so did Wade. Thankfully, Foxy didn't fall on top of Wade. "Wade! What the heck happened!?" Mark yelled as he dropped to the ground to check out his leg. "I tried to kick Foxy... but he grabbed my leg," Wade answered, running out of breath from fear. Mark and Sean lifted Wade up and put him in the corner. "Wade, you will make it through this. Matthias, sit beside him and keep an eye on him," Mark said as he watched the cameras. Matthias nodded and scootched over to Wade. Mark decided that they could use Foxy's hook against the animatronics if they came close. He looked at his watch. "5 hours to go, guys." Wade was losing a lot of blood, and started getting loopy... he started seeing things. "Mark! look out! Bonnie is behind you!" He yelled pointing at Mark. Mark turned around, ready to punch Bonnie, but he then realized it was just because Wade was getting loopy. "Wade, hold on. Anti won;t let any of us die, that would ruin whatever his plan is. He will keep you alive, just make it to morning, okay?" Mark asked. Mark looked back at Wade, who looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Okay," Wade whispered as he drifted to sleep.

Concept of this chapter by ChampTheKitten