Part 2 Chapter 2: The Begining of the Horror

Matthias sat down and sighed. He just wanted to get out of the stuffy little room. All of the sudden, Sean fell flat on the ground. "Sean!" They all cried as they ran over to see what happened. Then, out of nowhere, he got up and untied himself. "Hello, everyone! Hope you all like your stay in the night guard's office of that game all of you guys play. I have some things planned for you if you are to cause any trouble." He chuckled. Ethan whispered something that only Anti had heard. It was something about Anti being stupid. He walked up to Ethan and grabbed him by the neck. Anti chuckled, but what he didn't know what that Matthias was winding up a punch right beside him. He struck Anti right in the nose, and Anti dropped Ethan. "Oh, so that is how you are gonna play!? You all better be prepared for something awful to happen!" He screamed. Anti fell to the ground, but he now looked like Sean again. Sean got up and Matthias quickly grabbed his arm just in case it was Anti still.

The door opened again, only this time, it wasn't a new person to be held hostage, it was Anti. He had blood on his nose at the exact same place as Sean did. "Hello!" Anti shouted, "Aren't you happy to see me?" Everyone looked at him with anger in their eyes. "What now?" Sean responded, "I am totally done with this," He said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Not so fast," Anti exclaimed as he put his hand out to stop Sean from walking out the door. Sean rolled his eyes, walked back to his corner and sat down. "Oh, and just so you know, you can't open the door when it is closed. Only us 'evils' can open it," Anti chuckled, "Also," he added, "You can't defeat me. I am inside you...I AM you." He looked at Sean with an evil grin. A moment later the door opened again, and in walked Maddieas. "Did ya' miss me?" He laughed, "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long!" He walked over to Matthias and retied the ropes around his hands, for Matthias untied the ropes when he punched Anti/Sean.

The door closed behind Anti with a bang loud enough to shake the whole room. Ethan sat in his corner, still a little traumatized about nearly being choked to death. He forgot to thank Matthias, so he walked up to him to thank him. "Hey, thanks for saving me back there," He said, "That guy is a little sensitive."

"What do you mean?" Matthias asked. All Matthias knew was that Anti tried to choke Ethan, so he ran to make him stop.

"I whispered that he was stupid and he choked me," Ethan answered, "Yeah...that was kinda stupid of me. Anti is scary. Well, anyways, thanks." Ethan walked back to his spot in the room. All of the sudden, the doors opened again, only this time, no one walked in. "Does this mean they're letting us go?" Wade asked. Everyone forgot about Wade, for he was asleep almost the whole time they were there. "I don't know....this isn't like Anti," Sean replied, "It probably is a trap."

  Mark jumped ten feet in the air when the doors opened. He had been staring at the doors the whole time to see the moment they opened to see who or what was coming in. This time, no one was, and Mark knew exactly what was happening. He ran to the desk and looked underneath it. He found just what he was looking for...he found the security cameras. It was this big screen that could be repositioned with each room the exact same as the Five Nights At Freddy's first game. All of the animatronics were there too; All of them except Bonnie were on the stage. Bonnie was in the party room. "Guys...I think Sean was right. Look at this," Mark said as he repositioned the screen so everyone could see it. Bonnie had made his way to the extra parts room and Chica was nowhere to be found. They could hear sounds of metal and silverware coming from the right door. "Chica must be in the kitchen," Mark said while looking out the door. Mark looked at his watch; it was 12:05 am. "If it is really like the game, this will be going on for a while," Mark said.