Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the character from the original book Divergent.

  ~Meg~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Tobias brings me back to his apartment. I sleep and go there so often that I have clothes there. We've been planning ahead because I'm going to move in with him.

But even though I have clothes there, I'm not going to need them. Christina is probably going to make me bye a whole new wardrobe for this 1 party.

While I was thinking, Tobias took the time that I was sitting, staring at the wall to go have a shower.

  As I'm waiting, I get hungry. So I walk in the kitchen and look around. I see a package of muffins, a box of shreddies, and a carton of milk.

I get out two bowls cause Tobias will probably be hungry and I doubt that Zeke will give us food. He'll probably be drunk by the time we get there. Once I'm done I hear the shower stop and I bring the food out.

When I get out there, he's already dressed. He is entranced by the TV. I go over and give him a long kiss. He wraps him arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I sit on his knees in such a way that I am facing him. He nibbles on my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I let him. We sit there for, well, I don't know how long. Then I move over a bit so he can pick his food up and eat.

I feel a warmth by my ear, and he whispers " I love you trissy"

With the Trissy thing I decide that were going all cutsie. So I whisper back " I love you too, Toby"

Then he looks at me and smiles. " Know what? I like the name Toby ." he came whispers. " And I think Chris is at the door to get you ready. Don't forget were probably playing candor or dauntless, so wear layers"

What the hell is candor or dauntless?? I worrying about what it is so much, I don't realize that tobi- Toby is looking at me. " What?" I say.

He laughs and says " Nothing, just you say your thoughts out loud " then he goes serious. " Candor or dauntless is like truth or dare" and continues seeing the blank look on my face, " Someone asks you that question and if you pick candor, you have to answer a question about something. If you pick dauntless, you have to do anything they tell you to do. and you should wear layers because if you don't want to do one, you take off a layer of clothing."

Right after he finishes, Chris comes in and starts pulling me away. " Bye Four!" she yells.

          ¥€√¥€√¥€√¥ 1 hour later ¥€√¥€√¥€√¥€√

  I am sitting there, glad that Chris used my advice on layers. I have black leggings with laces up the side, jean shorts over top, a black tank top, a dark red crop top, and finally a leather jacket. I got to say, I look pretty bad ass. I also have my combat boots on.

After she finished with my clothes she painted my nails black, put dark red streaks in my hair, and gave me a smoky eye with eyeliner.

Chris is getting ready so that's the only reason I'm still sitting here. When she comes out, I got to say, Will is going to drool over her cause she looks sexy! she has tight leggings, a mini skirt, a crop top, and a leather jacket on. Her hair and makeup is done beautifully, and she has 3 inch heels on! yet she walks around like a pro in them.

When we get to Zeke's apartment everyone is already there. by everyone, I mean Marlene, Uriah, Zeke, Shauna, Lynn, Peter, Eric, Will, and tobi- oops, forgot that I have to call him four in front of his friends. Our friends now, because now I am a member. Me and Chris walk in but stop, cause all the guys our staring at us.

" Man, Will, Four, your guys girlfriends are HOT!!" Peter exclaims. They both give him death glares. We go sit down beside our boyfriends. I give Four a long kiss with lots of passion. Until, Uriah yells, being the 10 year old that he is, " NO PDA!!!" I turn around and scowl at him and give him the middle finger. Everyone starts laughing.

" Fine Tris, you can be my first victim..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Hope you guys liked the chapter! Just to let you know that I don't do that thing where I get you all excited about a new chapter, then it turns out to be an authors note. I mean, Veronica Roth didn't put an authors note in the middle of the book and say " I'm so glad your reading this!" If I have something to tell you, I'll put it at the end of a chapter.
Please Vote and Comment!!!!!!

    ~Meg~