Chapter 18

I wake up with a raging headache. Man, I had such a hangover from last night.

I walk to the kitchen to get some Advil. We always had a store of it in the house, for when Toby got drunk.

As I swallow the contents of the glass, hands land on my waist. I jump, out of fear and surprise.

When I turn around, I see Toby. He's smile at me.

"Ready for the initiates," he asks. I had completely forgot! All of a sudden, Four is standing in front of me not Toby. "Now, let's get a move on!"

I run to my closet to change. I want something scary yet sexy. But not too sexy. Some of the initiates could be perverts!

I pick out some tattered, leather, skinny jeans. There, let's start working up.

I add a tight black tank top with a purple crop top. I put on some combat boots that come up to my knee, and a leather jacket to top it off.

I run to the bathroom and put on some eyeliner. There, now I look terrifying.

I walk out to see Toby standing their.

He's in a tee and a pair of jeans. He may do this on a regular basis, yet his look says "Don't mess with me, Chika"

He turns to look at me. As he walks over, in about 3 strides, he is looking at me with a smile.

"Do I look like a trainer?" I question. He smirks at me.

"Tris, you look as tough as nails". I smile at him.

He leans down, probably for a kiss. I peck him on the lips just to tease him. I look at the clock.

" Toby! We have to go!" I scream. He laughs. We start running down the hall. When we get to the net we look at each other. And start laughing.

"I beat you!" I yelled.

"No!" he says.

I look at him with thoughtful eyes.

"We shouldn't hide our relationship, Four" I say cause their is other people around. He looks at me questionably.

"Why?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Remember what happens last time? At that party?"

Flashback

"Hey Four, want to dance?" A slutty girl asked.

"Sorry, I'm taken." he replied. Good boy.

"Well, you don't have to tell her about this" she says as she jumps onto Four.

I lose it. I walk over and punch her in the side.

"Really! Well, she does!" I say and we stormed off.

End of Flashback

"OK" he says.

"Guys! Get over here!" Chris yells.

We run over as Uriah and Eric are finishing up the speech. Me and Tobias intertwine our fingers.

Then someone screams as they fall.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey! Finally, right? Okay, I've seen this in other books, so.

I'm having a contest for the first initiate class! All I need if your entering is:

Name

Faction that you transfered from

eye color

Hair color

Attitude

Description

what their major part in the story is

~Meg~