Charted 7

OK, I've decided that instead of getting your hopes up that I'll update every night, I'm going to update every couple days k?
Anyways to the story...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After the ceremony is over, I take account of everyone's job.

Me: Dauntless leader

Uriah: Dauntless leader

Lynn: Tattoo artist ( she has a artistic side)

Marlene: Chef/Baker ( she loves anything sweet)

Peter: Fence guard ( he's been sad since molly and drew left)

Will: Initiate instructor/Control room

Christina: Initiate instructor/Boutique owner ( Lauren dropped from Initiate instructor because apparently she hit one of the initiates)

Chris was so happy she got the job. She was worried that because of her rank she'd have to guard the fence. Then she saw a closed down shop and decided to make it into a boutique based on her dressing me up.

Me and Toby start walking to the dorms. Were getting the rest of my stuff because I'm moving in with him now.

When were finished we head back and start unpacking my stuff. It feels fuller, more complete with my stuff in there.

" Hey Tris," Tobias says " You have a letter."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OK, so I've decided that I might update a few short chapters at once or if I get the inspiration, a really long one.
Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!!

~Meg~