Chapter 16

" Hey Tris! You and Four coming to the party I'm hosting for you two" Zeke yells.

" Well, I'm not sure," I say in a sarcastic voice. He has a pout on his face. " Fine, Fine. We'll come."

He starts running down the hall whooping. I shake my head as I laugh. Zeke can be such a kid sometimes.

Its the day before the new initiates come. Me and Four are taking the transfers cause Dauntless born is easy, and Will and Christina are both new. Four is going to be manning the initiation, while I watch and help score.

I start heading to Christina's boutique. She has decided to call it Total Badass Chic. People love her clothes. She takes ordinary clothes and takes the rebel Meter and turns it all the way up.

I walk into the boutique. Its full. Chris has been fairly wealthy lately.

" Hey Chris!" I yell over the customers. She looks up.

" Hey Tris!" she squeals running over to me. " I can't wait till tomorrow! ". She's been running up the walls excited all week.

" So Chris. Are you going to the party at Zeke's?" I ask her. But I already know the answer.

"DUH!" She yelled.

" So can we get some outfit for it?" I ask. " And maybe some tuff clothes for tomorrow "

" You read, my mind!" She screamed. She walks over to the store PA system. " Shoppers, Shoppers. If you would please check out now. We are closing early. As you check out, please pick up a coupon that says that you get half off when buying at least 50 points. Thank you" Everyone runs to the counter. One of Chris's employees comes to work at the counter.

" Let's go shopping!" Chris squeals as we walk further into the store.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• 2 hours later~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Were sitting in Chris's house getting ready. I got a black, Skintight sparkly dress. I also got a tank top, Over the heel leggings, and booty shorts underneath. You know, just in case we play truth or dare.

For tomorrow, I got black, ripped leggings. I also got a halter top and a brand new leather jacket.

I changed my hair a bit to.

Flashback

" Chris, I love the clothes! But I think I still look to vulnerable. "

" I know just how to fix that!" She yells. She smiles. I wonder what she has planned.

We walk into the hair salon. " Chris, I'm not so sure about this" I whisper.

" Nonsense! "  She laughs. I'm not that nervous. Just a little.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•half a hour later~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

" Take a look, Tris" The hair dresser says.

I turn around to look in the mirror. In the mirror, I see a girl, no a woman. She has a chin length bob that is ragged on the end. She has side bangs running across her forehead. And the ends of her hair is dip dyed red.

This woman is me. And I love her.

End of flashback

I have a sliver smoky eye done and red lips. We just straightened my hair.

Christina has a silver flapper dress with the same thing I do underneath. She has dramatic cat eyes and hot pink lips.

When were done we head to Zeke's. We knock on the door.

"Welcome to the party ladies."