Chapter 4

"Candor or dauntless, Tris?" Uriah says to me with an evil smirk on his face. Oh no. That smirk is not good. If I pick dauntless, its definitely not going to be something enjoyable like 7 minutes in heaven with Tobias. It could be 7 minutes with Eric! I am also not striping down in front of all these people! So that only leaves 1 choice though I'm still nervous about it.

"Candor?" I say as though its a question. He thinks for a minute. " OK, so we all know that you only had 7 fears. what were they in what order?" he asks. I am tempted just to take my jacket off, but I want to leave this party with all( or almost all) my clothes. Anyways, this one isn't that bad.

I stand up and start listing my fears. " Getting pecked to death by crows, being drowned in a glass box I can't get out of, almost drowning in the ocean, being tied on a post with peter lighting a fire beneath me" I say looking at peter who looks embarrassed. Good. " being kidnapped at my house in abnegation" I say. The next 1 I mumble fast " intimacy, and being the cause of my family's death".

Everyone was quiet for a minute, as I sat down. Tobias wrapped his arm around me. Then Uriah smiles and says " Sorry Tris, I didn't hear that second last one. Can you repeat it?" " Intimacy " I whisper. " 1 more time?" he says. The blood is boiling in my face and my vision is tinted red. I walk right up to him and yell " IM AFRAID OF SEX, YOU NITWIT!!"

I stand up and crack my neck a few times then go sit down beside Tobias. I decide to get the game started again because people were staring at me. "Chris, truth or dare?" I ask still a little ticked off. She looks scared that I would make her jump off the chasm or something.

" Truth..." she says cautiously. Almost immediately after she said it, Uriah starts yelling " PANSYCAKE! CHRIS IS A PANSYCAKE!" Marlene looks ashamed that he's her boyfriend so she turns around and slaps him across the face. When Uriah recovers he looks mock hurt. Marlene decides to take pity on him, on give him a quick kiss. Which eventually turns into a make out session.

I cough loudly to get them to stop and shout " No PDA!" Mar and Uri look up embarrassed.

" K, Chris. Have you and Will ever... done it?" I ask. She looks pretty sheepish about it. She takes a big puff of air, and says "yes". We all looked shocked. How? They just finished initiation and had to share a dorm with the rest of us.

" How?" We all ask. " Well, everyone was at dinner," she started, " and no one else was in the dorm". We all nod in understanding.

" So, Mar, truth or dare?" she says. " Umm... I pick..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• 2 hours later~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

In awhile, I'm left in only my tank top and leggings, Chris has no shirt, mar, Lynn, and Shauna only have their bra and under where on, Zeke, Uriah, Peter and will don't have there shirts on, and Tobias is in his boxers cause people have asked him questions about his past. Eric still has everything on because he'll do anything.

" Four, Truth or dare?" Zeke asks. He's definitely not picking truth or he'll risk having to go naked. Or expose his former life.

" Dare" He says with confidence. I knew it! But I did not see what was coming.

" I dare you to show us your fear landscape." He says with an evil grin. As soon as he hears that his face pales. I know he doesn't want to strip in front of everyone, especially the other girls.

Yet, I didn't expect what was coming next.

" Fine" he shudders out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ooooo! what are his friends going to think! I just wanted you to know I'm going to try updating every night maybe more on weekends.
Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!

~Meg~