Chapter 15

" Four."

I look over at Tobias and see his mouth gaping open.

Eric continues.

" I know that he will probably reject this offer but I want him to know that he can keep training initiates. Please Four, If your listening. Take the job at the head of Dauntless"

Everyone is staring at him, waiting for him to say something.

" Sure" he says. He says it so calm but I can feel his heart beating through his chest.

I turn and give him a kiss. Just a small little peck on the lips. Then I lean over and whisper in his ear.

" Calm down. Its fine. Recreate Dauntless how it should be. Its your choice now"

He looks into my eyes. I can see the fear draining from his eyes. Then he gives me a nod and pulls me against him.

Later, me and Toby stay to help clean up. For some reason, Dauntless make a mess at every occasion.

I see our group of friends coming over to us. All of a sudden, Christina jumps on me. And because of my amazing agility and cat like reflexes, I fall over.

" Tris! Can I please help with the initiation stuff! Please!!!!!"

The weight of her is finally off my chest. Literally. Will came over and picked her off me. Then Toby helped me up.

" Yes Chris, you can. But Will and T- Four get to help to cause their also trainers"

She starts jumping around squealing thank-you.

We start walking back to our apartment with Will and Christina.

" OK , First let's write a list of rules. Then we will talk about how we will teach the initiates "

               The rules of Dauntless Initiation

Rule 1- If the Trainers ask you to do something, you do it.

Rule 2- When fighting, if a opponent is down you stop.

Rule 3- Trainers decide when the fight is over.

Rule 4- You may concede from a fight.

Rule 5- Do not touch someone unless you are fighting them during training.

Rule 6- No hurting, physically or verbally outside the training room.

Rule 7- The lowest ranking Initiate in both stages of 1 and 2 will be cut.

Rule 8- Only 15 make it into Dauntless. No exceptions.

If you do not follow these rules during initiation, you will be sent to the factionless.

We sit there, thinking about the rules that we made.

" I think its better than before." Chris says.

" Ya, maybe not so many trips to the infirmary " Toby agrees.

Will speaks up. " There, that's done. Let's keep moving"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I just want to give a shout out to booksforeva46 for voting for every single chapter of my story!

Please Vote, Comment and Follow!!!!!!!!!

  ~Meg~