Chapter 12

"BOYS!" I yelled again. Finally they heard me. They look at my raging expression. " We have an guest, I cant believe you can't show a little hospitality!"

" Caleb! what are doing fighting with" She lean over to me to ask who that is.

" That's my boyfriend" I whisper back.

" Your sisters boyfriend!" she finishes. Caleb put his head down ashamed. Toby looks amused.

" And you Four" he winces. He hates it when I call him that. " What is so important, that you have to sit there and fight with my brother for!"

" Now apologize " Tina says. They look at each other and gag.

" NOW!" I yell. They mumble apologies. " Good. Now, babe do you want to go for a walk?" I ask.

" sure" he says.

" OK, wear a coat its a bit cold. Talk to you later guys" I say.

Me and Tobias walk outside. We link our arms and I lean my head against his shoulder.

"So, you going to tell me what went on in there?" I ask. He mumbles something unintelligible.

" Hmm. What was that? I couldn't hear?"

He just grunts.

" Well, if that's how its going to be" I  take off running.

I turn around. He's standing there with a shocked look on his face.

" Are you coming?" I ask. A smile replaces the shocked look.

I turn and start running again. I hear footfalls behind me and I know that he's following me.

We make it to a park. No, not a park. A rock garden. More like a rock maze.

We find a bench and sit down. I lean my head on his shoulder and he leans his head on my head. I feel a comfortable, warm arm wrap around my waist.

" So, would you please tell me why you guys were fighting?" I ask in my most innocent voice.

It works.

" He wanted to know about our relationship. How we met, How far have we taken our intimate relationship. I didn't know how to react to that question. So he assumed we had. He got mad. Real mad."

I understand that my brother has always been over protective over me.

I turn to him. I lean into a kiss. He licks across my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I let him in.

After about a 30 minute make out session, we start walking out. I'm pretty tired so Tobias pretty much carry's all my weight.

All of a sudden we stop walking. I look to see what happened.

"Marcus"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey! I just wanted to say that I have big plans for this book so it won't be ending at, like, chapter 30.
Anyways, since your here...

COMMENT&VOTE!!!!!!

And FOLLOW!!!!!!

~Meg~