Chapter 10

I don't know what happened next cause I had to leave for my meeting. I was the first one there other than Jeanine, cause she is the hostess.

Soon everyone is in the room. We have repersentitives from every faction.

" OK, today I would like to acknowledge our dauntless repersentive " Jeanine says. " Tris prior, just finished her initiation, where she got first and became a dauntless leader" everyone starts clapping. Except the reps from abnegation. I look to see who it is.

Shit.

Its my Father staring at me open mouthed and Marcus the devil standing right beside him.

I know right now that if Marcus knew Tobias was here, he'd go abuse him.

My father just looked amazed. Or surprised. Whichever.

The meeting went on for what seems like forever. We talked about stuff such as Celebrations coming up, next years announcer for the choosing ceremony.

Yeah, they decided to pick me. Hint the sarcasm.

  When we were done, I started packing my stuff. I glanced up and saw my father walking over to me.

Double shit. I knew this would happen eventually. Might as well get it over with.

" Hello, Beatrice." he says nervously. I don't know what he's so nervous about, I'm his daughter. Perhaps he thinks I'll beat the crap out of him.

" I go by Tris, DA-Andrew" he looks surprised I called him by his name. Faction before blood right.

" I'd prefer if you call me your father, Tris" looking right into my eyes. He's looking on a slant though because he's taller than me even with my pumps on.

" My faction takes the quote ' Faction before blood' very seriously, Andrew". I am staring him down until he's the size of a baby in my mind.

And with that, I walk off.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OK, I need help with deciding which way to go with this story.

a) Marcus and Tobias fighting

b) Caleb and Tobias fighting

c) Caleb and Tris fighting

GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!!!!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

  ~Meg~