chapter 8

Hey, just remember that veronica Roth owns all the characters that are mentioned in the book divergent.

  ~Meg~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Nervously, I open the letter, and exhale. Its just a list of the meetings I have to attend. I look down the list. Tonight? I have a meeting tonight? I turn to Tobias. He looks worried.

" Its just a list of meeting I have to go to" I say and he relaxes. " And I have a meeting tonight" I say.

At first he looks surprised, then nods. " Where?" he asks. I look. " Erudite" I say. " How long?" he asks again.

" Well, I have a meeting tonight and another tomorrow then a presentation tomorrow night. So, one day?" I guess.

He nods and comes back with a bag. " What's that?" I ask. He replies " If your going, my fearless leader, then I will" I laugh. " Here, when we get there, I find Caleb because this letter says we have to find our own living arrangements"

I go and start getting ready. I decide that I should at least look decent. I get a pair of black skinny jeans, a tight black tee and a blazer. I pack my PJ shorts and crop top and a black business dress in my bag and I'm ready to go. I also wear some black high tops and bring my black pumps to go with my dress.

Me and Tobias go and say good bye to our friend and head for the train.

To pass the time, me and Tobias kiss and talk, then kiss some more. Just like last time we went to erudite headquarters together.

  We walk into the library to the desk. " Hello, I'm Tris prior, Dauntless leader. This is Four, my boyfriend. I would like to know where Caleb prior lives "

The lady gives me a number. We head down the road of big, nicely built houses. We get to Caleb's house and I ring the doorbell. I wait and no one comes. I ring it again and no one comes.

I start packing the bell a bunch of times. The door opens. I hear a yawn and is looking at a very sleepy Caleb. He looks down.

"Beatrice?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
  So I want to know your opinion on the short chapters but I like them cause it means I can update more often! Anyways...
Please COMMENT and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

  ~Meg~