4

A/N I FINALLY UPDATED GUYS

When Lawrence woke up he decided that he needed a shower so he walked into his bathroom and turned it on to cold water, he washed his hair and his body, he finished his quick shower. He stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his lower body so that he could go back to his room, as he got to his room he took out what he needed, he took out his boxers and slid them on, he then did his T shot so he didn't forget to do it later, he then got his outfit out, mint green Nike socks, mint green Nike basketball shorts a green top and mint green/blue hurraches (outfit above) he then decided to go downstairs to see his mom and the rest of his family, he ran upstairs and got a hoodie and his phone before he went back downstairs to eat. He walked up to his mom and kissed her cheek and said 'morning mom' his mom turned around and smiled at him, she asked 'what do you want for breakfast' and he replied 'just some fruit' he then proceeded to get an apple and bite into it. He checked the time and got up and got his car keys, he kissed his moms cheek before he left and went to his black Range Rover and drove to camila's house.

At Camila's house she just got out of she shower and she picked her clothes out that she wanted to wear for the day but left the hoodie, she wore some black Nike ankle socks with some black Nike sliders and some jogging bottoms with a white V neck top (outfit at the top of the page), she got her phone and put it on her pocket and went downstairs to her mom so she could eat breakfast. She felt her phone vibrate so she checked it and the name was "future boy" and it said,
Future boy: Good morning beautiful, come outside I'm here to pick you up 😘, she smiled and told her mom she was going out so she could go to school so her mom nodded and kissed her cheek, she walked out of the door and ran to hug him, when she jumped he held her thighs to keep her up. Camila jumped down and smiled cutely and began to walk to his car, she got into his car and connected her phone to the AUX cord and put Ariana Grande on, Lawrence got into his car and began to drive to the school, it was a short drive maybe 10 minutes latest, when he pulled into the school he noticed that Camila was shivering he pulled his hoodie out and gave it to her, she put it on and kissed his cheek then got out of the car and waited for Lawrence, when he came out of the car he stood behind her and embraced her and kissed her head softly, he took her hand and began to talk into the school, he walked side by side with her, when they walked in he saw Austin and Justin walk up to her but when they saw Lawrence walking over they went the other way, he walked up behind her and kissed her cheek softly and took her hand, he walked to home room with her and when he sat in his chair he pulled her onto his lap.

A/N I know there wasn't much talking I'm sorry about it. Leave a comment if you'd like it would help me so much