10

I Lawrence recovered faster than he though he would because he stayed in bed like the doctor told him to. He was back at school within a week and doing everything he did before including going to the gym.

When Lawrence woke up he put on some shorts and a baggy tank top and went on an hour run around the big field behind his house. After his run we went home and got a shower he washed his hair and body.

He got out of the shower and dried off, he slipped some black boxers on with white trainer socks he slipped on his top and hoodie then he slipped his jogging bottoms on, he walked downstairs with his shoes in his hand. He walked into the kitchen and got an apple to eat he slipped his shoes on and got his car keys and grabbed his bag, he walked to his car and threw his bag in the back and drove to Camila's house.

Meanwhile at Camila's house she only just woke up and decided to sling anything on so that ended up being a white v neck Top a black hoodie grey joggers and black vans she threw her hair up in a pony tail and grabbed a piece of fruit to eat on the way out she grabbed her phone and bag as she walked out Lawrence pulled up in his black Range Rover .

Camila got into the car, leaned over and kissed his cheek she went back to her original position in her seat and put her belt on. Lawrence drove to the school and pulled into his parking space, Camila took her seat belt off and so did Lawrence Camila crawled over the console and sat on Lawrence's lap she wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled into his chest. He kissed her head and rubbed her back. He looked at the time and opened his door he put Camila down and grabbed both bags and phones he got the keys he got out and locked the doors he passed Camila her phone and bag and slung his bag on his back. The couple held hands and walked into school together getting glares from some girls because of who she's with they walked to Camila's locker and Lawrence leaned against it holding Camila in his arms. Camila leaned up and pecked Lawrence's lips, she rested her head on his chest again and closed her eyes. The bell rang and she opened her eyes again. They both walked to the classroom and sat at the back waiting for the girls to come. Lawrence wrapped his arm around Camila's shoulder whilst she was cuddled into his chest. Lawrence didn't notice Austin walking up to them Camila cuddled further into him as Austin began to talk 'hey camilla how about we go the janitors closet' Camila's reply was a small 'no thankyou I have Lawrence' Austin replied 'how about you date a real man instead of a wanna be' and Camila replied to him 'I am with a real man how about your act like a real person not a Justin bieber wannabe' everyone in the classroom 'ohhhed' and laughed at him, Lawrence was sat laughing with tears coming out of his eyes. Austin walked away with embarrassment and anger on his face Lawrence kissed Camila's cheek and rubbed her back. Dinah and the girls walked in and went to sit with the couple Camila smiled at them all and put her hand on Lawrence's stomach she pecked his jaw and grabbed a pen and book she began to write the date and random things on her page, Lawrence held her close and kissed her cheek. As the teacher walked in so did a new person that nobody knew, there were no seats left and the teacher wanted to put the new boy next to Lawrence so he put Camila on his lap and moved all of her stuff. The new boy walked up to the table and decided to check Camila out shamelessly Dinah took Camila from Lawrence, Lawrence turned around and punched the guy in the face and said 'don't ever fucking look at my girl again' the boy nodded and moved to the front, Camila went back and sat on Lawrence's lap and kissed him softly he kissed her back just as soft and pulled away when Dinah mumbled 'whipped'.

GUYS I UPDATED IM SORRY ITS SHIT IM TRYING HARD