6

Time skip to the 25th June

At school Camila and Lawrence were at lunch with their friends, Camila was sat on his lap cuddled into his chest whilst he was playing with her hair. Neither of them made anything official but they acted like a couple in everything they do, they met each other's parents as friends because Lawrence hasn't asked Camila yet. Everyone could sense Lawrence's nerves because of what was happening tomorrow, Camila knew that he was scared so she whispered to him 'I'm gonna be here for you all day tomorrow baby when you get put under and when you wake up, I'll be there to hold your hand and kiss your head' he smiled at what she said and kissed her head as a thank you. He noticed that a popular girl was staring at him so he nugged Camila and told her, she looked up then looked down sad because of who it was, Lawrence asked 'who is it?' She mumbled 'that's haliee she's popular and hates my guts so she's gonna try take you away' he shook his head and kissed her cheek softly and says a 'that's not going to happen princess' she nods her head on his chest and turns to talk to the others when she hears footsteps approach 'hey cheechee will you come to mine after school I need to talk to you' dinah's reply was 'sure mila what's up?' 'I'll tell you when we're at my house' Dj nods but when she sees somebody approaching Lawrence she glares at the person. When the person begins talking Camila knows it's hailee 'hey Lawrence right?' 'Yeah hailee right?' 'That's me, can I help you with anything, and I mean anything' she smirks 'no thankyou I already have somebody and you ain't gunna fuck that up' her smirk drops and she glares at him and asks 'who?' When he lifts Camila's head up he says 'this beautiful girl here I don't want you around me her or any of us so fuck off' she stomps her foot and walks away.

Last lesson,
Camila was sat in the back on her own with her ear phones in because she was in Spanish and she didn't need the lesson because she's fluent in the language so Mrs Nelson (photo at the top) let her do what she wanted for the hour, when Camila stood up in the first 10 minutes to leave she let her because she knew what was going on at home because Camila trusted her with what was going on. When she stepped out of the class she texted Lawrence saying
Me: please will you come to the girls bathroom on the 3rd floor I really need you
Future boy: sure I'll be there in 5 minutes

She put her phone back in her pocket and lent against the wall for support until she felt Lawrence's arms around her waist picking her up and holding her close she mumbled in his chest 'please can I stay at yours tonight after Dinah comes to my house I need you right now' he nods his head and says 'yes of course you can princess' she nods against his chest and cuddles further into him then asks 'will you come to Mrs nelson's class with me she won't care' he nods his head and picks her stuff up and begins to walk to the classroom, when he opens the door some people glance at him but Mrs nelson smiles softly at him when he sits at the back holding Camila on his lap, she cuddles into him and begins to fall asleep because he's playing with her hair, his nerves have gone but he knows that Camila is scared for him when Mrs nelson walks up to him she says 'she really likes you, you know she's also scared because of what your going through tomorrow' he nods his head and says 'I know Mrs I'm scared too but I'm not showing it because I know that I have to be there for Camila no matter what, I've already helped her with the bullying from luis brad and Austin' she nods her head shocked and says 'take care of her please' he nods and says 'I will I promise'

A/N: Mrs nelson is Jesy nelson but she's married to Perrie Edwards/ Nelson in this also idk if Jesy and Camila should be cousins or sisters but Jesy is adopted let me know