11

Camila woke up in Lawrence's arms, she turned in his arms and cuddled into his chest, she stayed that way for 10-15 minutes before she decided to get up and go to the toilet and get a shower. She got her clothes out of her bag, dried off and put them on, after she did that she went downstairs and made everyone breakfast, she made bacon pancakes with scrambled eggs sausages and a pot of syrup. Lawrence woke up to the smell of food, he rolled out of bed and put his clothes on. He walked downstairs and wrapped his arms around Camila's waist, he kissed her cheek and took both plates. Lawrence ate his food and he then went back to his room to do his t shot. He slipped his shoes on and walked back downstairs with Camila's Phone and shoes in hand he gave them both to her and waited for her to be ready he kissed her cheek and held the door open for her. He walked out after Camila and they began to walk to school together instead of driving. They walked to a close Starbucks and got an iced coffee they walked hand in hand to school and as they walked through the gates they walked up to a wall, Lawrence's lifted Camila up on the wall and stood between her legs. Camila played with his messy long hair and kissed his forehead, he wrapped his arms around her waist and said 'you mean so much to me princess I'm so lucky to call you mine' Camila smiles and said 'I feel the same way baby' Lawrence smiled at her, he leaned up and kissed her softly Camila kissed him back just as soft and tangled her hands in his hair. Lawrence pulled away slowly and smiled at her, he took a sip from her drink and cuddled into her chest. The couple heard Dinahs voice before it reached them they heard the footsteps getting closer to them they smiled at their friends, they talked about random stuff but in the corner of her eye she saw the most popular girl walk up to Lawrence that girls name being Taylor mendes she walked up to him and said 'hey Lawrence wanna have a fun time?' Lawrence turned around at her laughed and said 'no thank you I don't wanna fuck a slut I have a girlfriend and I'm faithful' Taylor huffed and walked away from them.

Everyone looked at Lawrence and smiled at him softly including Jesy nelson his girlfriends sister they all know that Taylor is a slut and tries to sleep with everyone. Lawrence turned back around to Camila and kissed her forehead softly he then picked all of her stuff up and walked her to her locker. Camila stopped at her locker and put her combination in it so that Lawrence could get what he wanted for her. He took out her books for each lesson and her pencil case.

*Skip 6 hours*

Lawrence and Camila finished school, they walked to Camila's house and they walked up to her room, when they got up to Camila's room Lawrence took his shoes off and laid on Camila's bed Camila did the same she took her shoes off and laid on top of Lawrence, she cuddled into him and pepper kissed his jaw and neck. Lawrence held Camila by the dip in her back and rubbed the skin with the pads of his thumb, he enjoyed holding Camila like this because he knew she felt safe and comfy. They laid cuddled up to each other for about half an hour.

A/N: guys I can't update everyday I have stuff going on in life.

This is Taylor mendes