15

Lawrence and Camila went to school on Monday and found out that there was a new boy. The new boy took a liking to Camila and decided to hit on her, the boy is called Shawn mendes and he decided that Camila is single and wants him.

Lawrence found out about he new boy and he decided to go to his girls lesson. He saw Camila and smiled, he walked up to her picked her up and sat on her seat he then put her on his lap and held her close. Camila smiled and kissed his cheek whilst Shawn looked pissed and said 'yo dude we were talking can't you see?' Lawrence replied 'yeah I saw but she didn't look comfortable' Camila smiled at his protectiveness as Shawn said 'but dude I was tryna pull' that's all Lawrence needed to hear until he snapped and said 'that's MY girl, she's TAKEN by you but by ME, so don't you come in here and try to take MY girlfriend' Shawn nodded in fear and moved away from the couple. Lawrence kissed Camila's cheek and sat in Spanish with her.

Lunch soon came around and Lawrence wasn't with Camila so Shawn took his opportunity to walk up to Camila and pin her against a locker, Shawn held her by her throat and forced himself onto her, he kissed her and forced his tongue into his mouth. Shawn didn't know that Lawrence was waking down the corridor when it all happened so when he saw what Shawn was doing he ran and pulled Shawn away from Camila and punched and kicked him till he hit the ground. He turned to Camila and opened his arms, Camila fell into his arms and sobbed and sobbed because she felt dirty.

The principal came out and shouted 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?' Lawrence replied 'Shawn forced himself up on Camila and wouldn't stop so I hit him' the principal nodded and said 'both of you come with me' they followed the principal and sat in ...

The principal came out and shouted 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?' Lawrence replied 'Shawn forced himself up on Camila and wouldn't stop so I hit him' the principal nodded and said 'both of you come with me' they followed the principal and sat in his office. Lawrence held Camila protectively as the principal asked 'what caused mr mendes to do this' Lawrence said 'I'm not sure miss he began to flirt with her in lesson and I told him to stop so I guess that just angered him into wanting revenge' she nodded and asked Camila if it was true and all she did was nod. The couple was dismissed from the office and they went to Jess's office and went to sleep in their clothes they just took their shoes off and laid down on the bed. Camila rested her head on Lawrence's chest, Lawrence played with Camila hair and she began to fall asleep because of how it felt Lawrence fell asleep shortly after Camila, the couple stayed cuddled up on Jesy's bed in the office.

A/N: I know it's short but it's a chapter