17

Camila blushed at the text she got and checked the time her phone told her it was 5:00PM so she decided that she would shower, she shaved her armpits legs and area. She began to wash her hair and body, when she got out of her shower she pulled her outfit from the drawers she picked out white ripped jeans blue huaraches a black Adidas top and a red hoodie she put on minimal make up and lightly curled her hair when she re checked her phone she saw it was 7:40PM she had an extra 5 minutes to kill so she made sure her phone was fully charged and she made sure her phone was fully charged as the clock hit 7:45 Lawrence knocked on the door, she walked downstairs and opened the door to greet her boyfriend.

Lawrence saw Camila as soon as she opened the door and his jaw dropped, his eyes were wide and he was looking her up and down with lust. He was wearing black ripped jeans read huaraches a white Adidas top and a blue hoodie with his hair in his normal style. He stepped forward and held her hips as she slid her arms around his neck, they both leaned in for a kiss. The kiss lasted a few seconds before Lawrence pulled away and said 'are you ready baby' Camila nodded her head, smiled and said 'yes', Camila walked out first and Lawrence couldn't help but look at her ass, he walked behind her and slapped her ass. They walked towards his matte black Mercedes yeti, he opened the door for Camila and helped her up, he walked around to the drivers side and hopped into the car. Camila took the AUX cord and began to play lighting by little mix, she grabbed Lawrence's hand and said 'I'm so glad that I met you, you're my best friend and boyfriend Thankyou for being here for me' Lawrence teared up a little bit and replied 'I'm always gonna be here for you, you're my girl and you'll always be my girl', she leaned over and kissed his cheek Lawrence smiled big and drove to yogurberry and parked in the furthers empty space.

He got out of the car and walked around to Camila's side and opened her door, he held her hand and helped her hop down to the floor. Camila smiled big at him and pecked his lips, Lawrence locked the car and he began to walk behind Camila, they both walked into the Froyo place and order plain vanilla with Oreos whipped cream and sprinkles. The couple sat in an empty booth and began to make small talk but what they didn't notice was a fuckboy walking up to Camila, he tapped her shoulder and said 'hi beautiful I'm Brad and you are?' Her reply was 'not interested', he replied 'c'mon everyone wants some of me, I mean look at me I'm hot' she looked him up and down before saying 'I'm really not interested I'm say with my BOYFRIEND and you ain't hot' Brad replied 'oh cmon you can do better than him I'm better' Lawrence jumped in when Brad didn't expect it and said 'the lady said no and no means no' Brad scoffed and walked away. Camila looked at Lawrence and kissed him softly, he kissed her back softly and then pulled away slowly, they both smiled and stood up to leave.

They walked back to his car and decided to go to Camila's house to watch a movie, they walked up to the movie room where there was a king sized bed and some reclining seats, they took of their jeans and shoes and laid on the bed. Lawrence picked the movie 'blue is the warmest color' and decided not to tell Camila. Lawrence took his top off to reveal his abs and tanned stomach, Camila decided to strip to her bra and matching thong, they cuddled up and when the first sex scene came on Lo jr popped up to life and Camila began to feel a wetness between her legs, she looked at Lawrence and began to pepper kiss his neck. Lawrence closed his eyes in pleasure and pulled her closer to him.

Lawrence laid Camila on her back and looked down at her with love, he leaned down and kissed her softly, Camila reciprocated the kiss, he began to slowly grind on her. He pulled away from the kiss and kissed down her neck and then he heard Camila say 'I'm ready' he almost got whip lash with how fast his head snapped up and said 'are you sure baby and I mean are you sure' she nodded her head, he kissed her collarbones when he pulled a condom out of his wallet. He took off his boxers and rolled the condom on and he took off Camila's bra and panties. He kissed her softly and positioned at her entrance, he eased himself into her slowly so she could get used to the size of him and soon he began to thrust his hips. Camila threw her head back and let out a long moan and a 'oh fuck baby' Lawrence was pumping in and out slowly before Camila said 'faster fuck go faster baby' so he began to go faster. (You can imagine the rest).

They cuddled on the bed and smiled like goofs Lawrence kissed her cheek and held her waist.

I KEPT TO MY WORD.
This is Lawrence's car