13

Lawrence and Camila walked into the lunch hall together. They went and sat with Dinah, Normani and ally, the group all sat at the back of the room and talked about random things that were going on in each other's lives, they also talked about their relationships out of school. Lawrence buried his face in Camila's neck and left little pepper kisses on her neck, Camila smiled and laces her fingers through his hair. Camila smiled at her friends and continued to talk to them, Lawrence was tired so he began to fall asleep cuddled up to Camila.

School soon ended and the couple ended up at Lawrence's house, they went to his loft room. Camila got some of Lawrence's sweatpants out and changed out of her jeans to put them on, Camila laid on Lawrence's bed as he changed into a pair of joggers too, Lawrence laid next to Camila and the two ended up cuddling.

Camila had her face in Lawrence's neck and began to rock them

Camila had her face in Lawrence's neck and began to rock them. Lawrence laid them down, Camila laid her head on his chest and began to fall asleep, Lawrence ran his fingers through Camila"s hair and kissed her head.

Lawrence fell asleep shortly after and the couple stayed asleep for another 2 hours in each other's arms Camila was the first to wake up, she smiled at the position they were in and stayed that way.

A/N: I know this is really short. I'm so sorry I've been busy I'll try update more