7

A:N let's pretend that Lawrence's dick is a real one and works fully

Today's date is June 26th and Lawrence is getting ready for his operation, he woke up at 5:30am and had a shower so that he's comfortable after having surgery, when he rolls out of bed he kisses Camila's head and makes his way to the bathroom and got into the hot shower. He washed his hair and everywhere else and stood there for a while longer before he got out, after 5 minutes he got out and wrapped a towel around his lower half before walking back to his room and puts on his outfit and some Nike sliders (outfit at the top) and packed his bag for the day after. After he packed his bag he woke Camila up because it was 6:30 and she had to go to school for the first hour so that she could leave for his surgery 3rd hour. She woke up in a few minutes and slipped on some of his boxers, joggers and a hoodie before slipping her nikes on. After she dressed she goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth and brushes her hair then goes back to his room before sitting on his lap.
Lawrence wraps his arms around Camila's waist so that she can get comfortable and as she does he kisses her head she cuddled further into him and played with his hands.

Lawrence stood up when it hit 7AM so he could take Camila to McDonald's for breakfast before she could go to school, when they got there they both ordered pancakes with bacon and syrup. Lawrence payed for them both because he wanted to. They both sat down and ate and talked about stuff, they soon finished eating and Lawrence drove Camila to school and gave her a quick kiss so that he could go get signed into the hospital and the room he was in.

School was hell for Camila because Austin began to hit her for no reason other than the fact she was the only one is the corridor apart from him but Dinah soon walked in and tapped his shoulder, when he turned around his smirk dropped into a fearful look he ran away and Dinah picked Camila up, they walked to first period together and sat through hell the lesson went faster than Camila though. She ran out of school and hopped onto a bus that goes to the hospital when she gets there she texts him to get the room number when she gets it she runs to the lift and presses the floor number and when she gets to the floor she runs to his room she looks down so that he can't see her face because of what Austin did, she pulls a chair up and sits next to his bed, he holds her hand and asks 'will you look at me' she lifts her head up a little bit and he gasps then asks 'who did this to you' she mumbles 'austin' his green eyes turn black and he mumbles 'that bastard is going to pay' she kisses his hand, after she does that the doctor comes in to tell Lawrence it's time for the surgery. Lawrence nods his head and kisses Camila's cheek before he's wheeled out of the room.

TIME SKIP 2 hours later

Lawrence was coming around in his room and Camila was sat by his side his eyes slowly began to open eyes as he did that the doctor came in to check on him, the doctor asked 'how are you feeling' his reply was 'I'm okay it just itches a bit' the doctor replied 'That's normal for the first few days' Lawrence nods his head and asks 'when can I leave' the doctor replied 'in a few hours if you'd like to' Lawrence nodded his head and sits up. Camila smiles at him and asks him 'what are we? I've been wanting to know for a while' Lawrence replies with 'you'll find out soon princess I promise' she nods her head and lays her head on his chest. Lawrence kisses her head and holds her tightly, he loves how she feels in his arms because it feels so right and perfect she fits perfectly into his arms.

Lawrence has a plan once he gets out of here............

A:N anyone got any idea what his idea is???