16

Camila was up early for once so she decided that she'd take a long shower, in the shower she washed her body and her hair. Once she got out she brushed her teeth, she walked into her room and blow dried her hair, she got her outfit out which consisted of white shorts galaxy vans and a black top. She left her hair wavy, she got her phone off of charge, got her school bag and grabbed her car keys.

She drove to Lawrence's house and pulled up on the curb, she walked up to the door and knocked on the door. Clara answered and let her in, Camila made her way up to Lawrence's room and jumped on his bed to wake him up.

Lawrence woke up with the sudden weight on him, he opened his eyes to see his girlfriend on top of him, she smiles at him and kissed his forehead. Camila climbs off of him so that he can do what he needs to.

Lawrence got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and sort his hair out. He came back out and slipped on his black ck boxers black shorts his blue tank top and his white vans. He got his phone off of charge and picked up his school bag. They walked out to Camila's car and drove to McDonald's, they both got pancakes and sausage with a latte each. Camila then drove to school whilst Lawrence ate his food, when they pulled up to the school they saw Shawn trying to flirt with Dinah so they parked up, got their stuff and walked up to them. Dinah smiled and said 'hey Mila hey lo' Shawn turned around and his smirk dropped, Lawrence smirked and Camila replied 'hey dj, weird boy' Lawrence whispered something In Camila's ear and she nodded, Lawrence put his stuff down and punched Shawn in the nose. Lawrence picked his stuff up, held Camila's hand and walked into school. Lawrence spoke up and said 'I know I don't really show it but I love you Camz I really do you mean the world to me so tonight is just for us you need to be ready by 7:45 because we're off on a date' Camila looked at him with wide eyes and says 'I love you too lo so much, what do I have to dress like for the date' he replied 'casual yet comfortable' she nodded her head and leaned up and kissed him, he kissed her back and caressed her cheek whilst she held his neck with her hand, the couple pulled away from each other and smiled.

SO I UPDATED AND I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT NEXT ONE WILL BE SLIGHTLY LONGER